Recent content by bestguy

1. Need More Info Crash on taking keep

No, crash uploader tool never showed up.
  2. Need More Info Crash on taking keep

Summary: Game crashes when last enemy is killed inside the keep in Mazhadan Castle. Happened to me twice. How to Reproduce: Enemy was down to 1 inside the keep (after siege) of Mazhadan Castle, I think as soon as he was killed by AI, it crashes. Have you used cheats and if so which: No Scene...
  3. In Progress Flickering in battle map

Summary: Flickering in battle map How to Reproduce: Just staying still or adjusting camera occasionally brings flickering Have you used cheats and if so which: No Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Video here: https://streamable.com/kjat8a Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 GPU...
  4. Thank you TW for breaking all the mods again, sigh...

What mods? Is there a prophesy of pendor like mod for bannerlord already?
  5. Thank you Yaga for the trees

I get fps hit in areas with lots of trees. For example, my fps drops by 10 when I leave the gate in the teamdeathmatch map.
  6. ? Alpha & Beta Branches Feedback

I don't understand a thing in the OP. We not geniuses.
  7. Units are not unbalanced AI is

Oh come on how much detail do you guys need. Load up a battle with 500 men and a mixed force. Once battle loads up go out front and kite the entire enemy cavalry force as they get cut down by your archers. Watch as 25 men pursue you in a giant circle ignoring the entire army.

Maybe don't kite the entire enemy army? You are one soldier not a god.
  8. What small Quality of Life improvements would you want TW to implement?

A lot of these can be implemented in mods.
    For example, I can't see TW implementing a companions take gear from loot feature. It's clunky. In warband, mods did that.
  9. Obese soldiers

Didn't you start a new campaign?
  10. It's in EA... Should it excuse "everything"?

What's Mordhau and what's it got to do with Mount and Blade?

OP is a troll. Says everything is terrible but only point he makes is he couldn't get the archers firing. They fire just fine for me.
  11. It's really laggy. I finally made some videos to show. It's much worse if there's more troops, it can be as bad as about 2 fps

1000 battle size and very high settings. You need a super computer to handle that.
  12. Already looking forward to a Napoleonic DLC. Soon I hope!

Not that bothered. I'd rather see more native content. Voice acting, more immersion, more interactions, diplomacy... perhaps naval battles etc.
  13. Why has it been in development for so long and so little was done?

It will take longer because early access is not technically release.
  14. Party UI Request

re the advance 10 paces, you can just f1 f1 on where you want them to go. While having that functionality there's not much point ordering your army to advance 10 paces. I don't know about you but I don't want clutter in my tactical options.
  15. Patch Notes e1.0.8

So? MP had a long beta period before this. It's good they focus on SP for a while. And as a beta participant, I can say that MP has gotten significantly better from where it was last left off in the beta.

Some two handers are too overpowered. Team deathmatch needs more maps, playing on the same map all the time gets kind of boring.
Back
Top Bottom