Recent content by BestGoblinNA

1. BestGoblinNA

Bannerlord Compilation Video

Yeah that Sturgia fight at the end was great to watch. Consider adding in the game sound along with music. Nice work.
  2. BestGoblinNA

Hmm okay, thanks. Btw did you like the ballista kills were they too short?
    That's good. It's okay to have short clips. I use them in my videos too. I just mean not to overuse them.

Just my two cents.
  3. BestGoblinNA

I thought the free YouTube music was royalty free?

Most are okay to use, unless the creator puts a claim on it, which would be highly unlikely.

However, some are under Youtube license and I think Youtube has an algorithm to automatically detect that and put a copyright infringement on the video.
  4. BestGoblinNA

Paranormal Activities DETECTED - Multiplayer Best Moments

What does motion blur change? I keep forgetting to turn it off but idk why I should.
    In other games, with motion blur, when you move the mouse fast, the screen blurs a bit as a visual effect.

It doesn't seem very strong in Bannerlord but I just turned it off anyways.
  5. BestGoblinNA

I'll see what I can do, also which part did you like best? I thought the ballista kill was cool. I've tried some of the youtube music, but there's soooooooooooooooo many to choose from, I'm now trying to be patient to make a longer video this time.

I prefer the TDM/Siege footage over Captains mode just cuz I don't play it.
    Also, I like the longer takes instead of the montage of short takes with a bunch of single kills stringed together.

As for music, careful for the Youtube licensed ones because those will give copyright infringements, but it will not matter unless you want to monetize.
  6. BestGoblinNA

... but it seems a lot less fun and interesting than Warband. I think that's to do with block delay and other combat changes to shields...
    Yeah being able to chain block many consecutive attacks looks visually impressive so I try to showcase as much as I can in Bannerlord videos, but like you said, block delay really should be reduced.
  7. BestGoblinNA

E0XwIM2.gif
  8. BestGoblinNA

Would be better if you made one single thread with all your videos I think
    Possibly. I might converge them all into one later.

I think a "Media" sub-forum would be nice too to separate all of them for everyone.
  9. BestGoblinNA

Hi guys, In this episode, we explore some of the paranormal sightings in Bannerlord along with some best moments in combat. A lot more time was spent editing this video, so let me know your thoughts.
  10. BestGoblinNA

Posssible Fix to Khuzait Spear Infantry

Ya good points.

I think the Throwing Spears should replace the default spear. It's so awkward to have THREE spears and no 1h weapon.
  11. BestGoblinNA

Bannerlord enjoyment curve for me

The camera in spectator mode is also flawed (or unfinished), since it can't go past anything with a roof above it:

Yeah, I have had the same issue when making a Youtube video. It's certainly not an urgent issue, but it should be looked at so people can spectate future events without trouble.
  12. BestGoblinNA

Blatant Racism - Multiplayer Highlights

Hey, thanks for sharing the video. I'm currently tracking down all the gobbos and perm banning them which I'm hoping will serve as some sort of solution to the issue.

lwme21w_700wa_0.gif
  13. BestGoblinNA

Bannerlord enjoyment curve for me

Glad you enjoy playing with long poles.
  14. BestGoblinNA

Skirmish compilation vids

Hey I just checked out a few of your videos and I noticed that you mute the game sound in the vids. Just curious why you decide to do that.

Thanks for sharing.
  15. BestGoblinNA

SondiRWolf MP Highlights

Nice streak at 3:15
Back
Top Bottom