Recent content by BernTheLost

1. BernTheLost

SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Hey we featured your epic mod in our latest episode of Modded! Check it out? http://youtu.be/VMO5UyvHn0k

Thanks in advance and thanks for making such an awesome mod!!

Bern - CEO of Idris Radio
  2. BernTheLost

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Hey there! I represent Idris Radio currently an gaming review station, right now we're supporting indies but we just started a new show called Modded, in which we talk about mods in games that we absolutely love! And in this first episode, you guys are featured! We're hoping that you will love what we've done, and do please spread the word with your own friends to help support what we're trying to achieve which is basically a free platform for PR for smaller groups or individuals who create amazing games or mods.

I hope you enjoy the video,

Berns
    CEO Of Idris Radio
    www.youtube.com/idrisradiotv

http://youtu.be/sraQszFTMuU
  3. BernTheLost

Ok been banned for no valid reason is it perm help please.

which server? pointless saying all of this unless you say which server it is lol
  4. BernTheLost

Beware, Trojan_Redux is fake Trojan server knock off.

A name may just be a name to some, but clearly its not just a name in PW, its a branding, its a sign to players of what they can expect.

Your use of it, with whatever you want to add onto the end, means that anything you do will reflect on what the original Trojan did.
    You should just respect what peasant has asked for and change your name.

As for the use of the bank sheets, whilst i dont see it as a major problem, if you received permission, without receiving permission it is a terrible idea. Not only have you taken the name of Trojan, have some of the same player base, but you also use its tools to basically re-create Trojan. You haven't created a server, you aren't starting something new, your stealing from something that is dead and trying to not only copy it but force your way into becoming it.

If someone today put up a server called, EU_Union_PWRP or the like, and stole my bank sheets and other components of my server i would be furious and insist they pull it down.
    They would be insulting my legacy of my server. You dont see people making new servers called RCC_*insert extra word here* do you?

No. It would be ludicrous. So why should it be better here?

If you want anyone in this community to take you seriously or to respect you then for the love of god, change your name. and start over.

Begin something afresh, new bank sheets, new map new name. Stop trying to steal, and that is what you are doing, something that is dead.

And respect the dead servers legacy.

5. BernTheLost

Petition for all of NA.

I see no reason for any one group to have a monopoly entirely over the mod purely because of extra scripts that are being withheld from the majority.

ps yes i am EU, still its a valid point :wink:
  6. BernTheLost

Suggestion - limit in-game admin interventions

and i agree lol im not disagreeing im just saying that its the player base who wont respect that or utilize it, then they will go somewhere where they can cry "admiiin admiiin" lol
  7. BernTheLost

Suggestion - limit in-game admin interventions

Tbh in the end of the day it boils down to this,

Whilst it would be ideal to do this, it isn't what the player base wants. They are the consumers and we the providers.
    Its not about what we want as owners its about what they want and what they have come to expect.

You can argue all day about these changes but the fact remains its not what the general player base wants and even if you enforce it on your own side they will get frustrated and go elsewhere.
    Its happened time and time again, and it will continue to happen.

We didn't give them free stuff however so I'm intrigued as to which server you were referring to :razz:
    Although i do remember many servers trying to hook players in with promises of 100k when they join etc.
    Most of which are now no more.

But players have come to expect to be able to cry "admin" and have someone appear and fix their problems for them.

Its not up to the servers its up to the players. and until they want said change it will never happen as there will always be a server that does what you want to stop.

Its sad, unfortunate. But true. And alas no amount of posting on here will ever truly change the playerbase as 80% of them don't even look here again after they have downloaded the mod unless it is to update it.

Sad but again its just how things are.
  8. BernTheLost

Nexus_Roleplay - Rules and Info

Its called being an owner of a private server, as a user of his free to play server you have no rights lmao. Even if you did, its never good to piss off the owner of anything. You'd be barred from a bar or a resteraunt if you annoyed the owner why should a server be any different?

Moreover whilst i dont know the fineties i can tell you, as someone who has run a server for a long time, that having people around who antagonize you or cause you or your team needless stress or work. Its not good, it degrades on the entire team and filters down, Id remove a mole if it bugged me, its the same concept.
  9. BernTheLost

Download link and discussion *PF_1.0 download link here*

Knüppel said:
    reyman said:
    Yeah i'm banned from PF because Austro doesn't like me. Well most people in his pre-ban list are banned because he doesn't like them. Which is selfish and ignorant. But hey thats how Austro is: selfish and ignorant since the day I met him.  I do want to play PF when it is officially out but I won't be able to do that by talking to Austro. (talking to him won't get me anywhere)

funny how everyone who claims to be banned out of personal dislike showes massive attitude up to open insults in their posts. And then you really wonder about it?
    If talking to him does not work out, it might be due to your own behaviour, ever thought of that for once?

If you want to play, send a pm to him and settle your differences, if you do not want to play PF stop spamming.

Ok, ima assume based on your other post that your foolish enough to aim this at me as well?.

Firstly, i haven't attacked anyone in my post, other then a policy that is flawed, from one server runner to another. It is not something I'm sure that you would understand based on you not running a server. The big difference is that yes, if I was some noone who has never run anything in his life complaining because i was banned on a server, then yes it would be pointless, in this situation what you fail to see is that actually i am talking to him about policy of server management, not an individuals Q_Q. Bearing that in mind pls dont try and claim i am showing "attitude" i am purely mocking what is a terrible choice in management approach with regards a brand new mod on a brand new server based on a different mods and different servers actions. Hardly rocket science.

I shouldn't have to send him a PM and this should be seen publicly, what your asking me to do, as a server manager myself, is to sit here and silently PM him keeping those out of the loop blissfully unaware of the mistake and poor judgement of this choice. well. no. I'm not going to do that. In fact noone in my staff list who are banned because of nexus' "political" state towards us will PM as we shouldn't have to, we have never set foot on nexus we have never played we are banned purely because of our diplomatic state so why should we have to based on a poor decision with regards bans?

One that still i have not received an answer for from anyone but yourself, who really has nothing to do with anything, so I'm still wondering whether or not your post was aimed at myself or if you really are, as i think you are, trying to put me in this "banner" of yours with regards attitude and approach.

I don't want to PM him, i shouldn't have to and neither should anyone in my team. As for talking to him face to face (or TS to TS as it were) sure if he wants to set something up then that would be great, on the other hand i will continue to post my opposition to this publicly as hiding it away does not set a good president for the management of this community, which as of now and for the foreseeable future will be single-handedly run by all involved in this and the other server as server files are not being released we are trusting the community with them, therefore just as in PW or NW they should be answerable and moments like this should be public so that those who are less informed can truly understand why it is bad and why its important we all are aware.

Also that was my first post, hardly spamming.

In future sem, i would recommend thinking more carefully before posting such things, is what your saying actually good for the community? or are you actually just helping to hide a serious situation into the dust?.

Some food for thought.
  10. BernTheLost

Download link and discussion *PF_1.0 download link here*

Austro said:
    Everyone banned from the Lonley Hearts server and the Nexus server will be banned on both PF servers.

are you kidding me?.

I for one am banned due to politics, ive never even been on nexus' server. will you add me to your ban list? someone who has helped the PW community in the past? will i be banned purely because of some political rubbish with nexus?

If so then your system is laughable, there's a reason why not all servers should share banlists. because a portion of those bans are either personal or are diplomatic i agree that most shud be punished for their actions but never having even been on nexus' server if you ban me from PF i will be highly unimpressed. It is something that personally and for all in my team who are banned from nexus purely due to the salva fiasco will not tolerate or stand for without a fight.

We have not done anything worthy of bans, we havent even stepped foot on their server, we are banned because we are union, and we are banned because a few people genuinely think that they will be unbanned for their actions on our servers by hovering a ban over our heads. well no. it doesnt work that way.

so tell me Austro. Will my team who are banned on nexus due to politics be banned on PF's servers, or not?
  11. BernTheLost

EU Union - Server Thread and Rules.

Our new map is live! we hope you enjoy it! if you havent already, pls do swing by and check it out!

12. BernTheLost

I guess so :razz: hehe thats upto the mappers tho, vodka and afroman (beorn) have mapped it and i think they shud have a thread buuut :razz: hehe upto them xD
  13. BernTheLost

Union is now back up!
  14. BernTheLost

Union is currently down due to technical issues we will be back up as soon as possible. do not worry we haven't and will not go :wink:
  15. BernTheLost

A Video Of Our New Exclusive Map:

http://youtu.be/UAHTEAwVSkE
Back
Top Bottom