Recent content by bercerus

1. Resolved Floating weapon parts

Bethesda policy huh? dev dont fix. let modder do it.
  2. Resolved Floating weapon parts

New patch today but no fix on this...... great.
  3. Resolved Floating weapon parts

3 months...... im not a game dev or programmer but im sure this is easy to fix since it didnt happen in 1.7.x
    i mean come on.
  4. In Progress Floating weapon parts

Summary: when crafting 1or2H sword. if you increase the length of blade, will make the crafted sowrd's blade floating out of guard. not happen if craft the sword with default length or shorten. How to Reproduce:just craft 1or2H sword and increase blade length. Have you used cheats and if so...
  5. Need More Info Cavalry AI downgraded in 1.8.0

thank god im not the only one notice this. like. 20 vlandian banner knights charge into blob of 30 looters and not getting any kill at all. thats not normal.
  6. Resolved Floating weapon parts

Summary: when crafting 1or2H sword. if you increase the length of blade, will make the crafted sowrd's blade floating out of guard. not happen if craft the sword with default length or shorten. How to Reproduce: just craft 1or2H sword and increase blade length. Have you used cheats and if so...
  7. Useful tips to players

yep thats right.   
  8. Useful tips to players

Lightman said:
    fight => win => sell what you got?
    fight => get famous => get a village from you faction => earn rents

i dont think my english was that bad.

i mean when you in "merc contract" for a faction. not stay freelance.
  9. about payment in "merc contract"

how im gonna made more money from being merc in WFaS? its take me a while that i need to go receive payment from faction ruler by yourself weekly. (unlike original MB that pay you automaticly) .  but its just 100-200 thalers.  anyway to increase that?  they say how much pay is up to your...
  10. Useful tips to players

i have question.

how im gonna made money from being merc?

its take me a while that i need to go receive payment from faction ruler by yourself weekly.  but its just 100-200 thalers.  anyway to increase that? 
  11. my accompany lord wont join my battle

tzlop said:
    I have the feeling its one of the bug that happens after your claimant gets the throne.  What happens is that your relation with everything that claimant holds is reduced back to 0, even your own fief.  I have no idea how it happens but it does and so even if lords are close by they cannot join battle with you because they are technically 'neutral' and you need at least +1 relation with the faction in order for them to help you.

I don't know much about codes but you can just save a couple cilivians from bandits or help a lord in battle when he is losing, that'll get you back on the track.

thx guy. its true, my relation with faction of mine reset to 0.  so i need to find a chance to aid them in battle sumhow.
  12. i cant give fief to other?

when im still a free man, when im talking to companion there is a "give fief" dialogue option but when im join faction (reclaim throne quest rebellion faction) and take 2 cities and some of castle and village from enemy to my own.  that dialogue disappear  even after i won rebellion war and...
  13. my accompany lord wont join my battle

-just play reclaim throne quest -in rebellion war, any of my accompany lord always join my battle both castle siege and open field -i win it and got nominated to marshal by new king -after that no other lord from my faction join my battle since. even i order them to "follow me' or "gather...
Back
Top Bottom