Recent content by Beny

1. Beny

Whats the oldest account on here?

I forget, was that a meme i propogated? It's been so long and a lot of memes are my fault, lol.
    As a rule of thumb, I will assume things are your fault until proven otherwise.
  2. Beny

Rate the above forumite's avatar v. V (circular edition)

Sexy Hitler? If only someone could have painted him as one of their French girls, perhaps things would have been different.

7/10
  3. Beny

What's on your mind?

Why is everything different here now I don't like it.
  4. Beny

Minecraft: Mountain Blade SMP server [closed]

Did somebody say Baconland?
  5. Beny

The Clothes Thread

BNS Marko said:
    I really struggle to think of more unnecessarily annoying and frustrating experiences than going clothes shopping when I was a kid. 3hrs to find one item that looks 'cool' enough. Nowadays I avoid shopping altogether...unless it's a coat or fancy **** maybe.
    the internet has been my salvation when it comes to shopping.
  6. Beny

Whatever Part of the World Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II Owns Right Now.

Who needs dignity when youcould have Boris Johnson instead?
  7. Beny

Whatever Part of the World Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II Owns Right Now.

Apparently the rule Bercow invoked dates from 1604. I love that we have quirks like that.
  8. Beny

What are you reading now?

North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell. Reads like it was written yesterday, really hooked.
  9. Beny

Random Media v.4 (Comedy Optional, Interesting Optional)

Every cuisine is just modified caveman cuisine though.
  10. Beny

What TV series are you watching?

I finished Sex Education the other day. Pretty good.
    I watched two episodes of this with the girlfriend and found it to he a painful and jarring experience.

It was set in England and everyone had English accents, but everything else was absurdly American. The high school, the parties, the jocks, who was responsible for this abomination?
  11. Beny

What are you reading now?

Just finished a short history of Islam by Karen Armstrong. Not particularly well written, but I definitely feel more educated.
  12. Beny

What made you happy today?

I only come on about once per week, expecting there to have been at least 5 pages per thread but all I get is bromden complaining about being able to bromdenpost.

Also that post was 4 days ago woops.
  13. Beny

What's on your mind?

BenKenobi said:
    The single best thing in Uni is having a class with a professor you sometimes go to a pub with and addressing him as "John" while using the informal tu-thing when everyone else needs to use "Mr Professor" and the formal vous-thing. So awkward and yet so funny. Especially because even the professor changes the tu and vous depending on what student he talks to.
    people call professors by their title and second names? Ours also introduced themselves on a first name basis.

Also, 100% of your classmates probably find you insufferable.  :razz:
  14. Beny

The Taleworlds Travel Advisory

York/chester/Canterbury, depending on where you'll be in the country these are all basically the same. Then I would visit either Liverpool, Newcastle, Leeds or Manchester to experience a bit of industrial heritage.

Then go to London because you've ran out of things to do.
Back
Top Bottom