Recent content by bensm1th

1. SP - General Troop bonus and vassal hiring

Hello! My suggestion would be on battle bonuses what made more realistic battles. The idea is that every factions has it own land and when they fight on their own field they get damage bonus because they know better how to fight "at home". For example the sturgian soldiers earn more damage on...
  2. I need information about this...

My anecdote, is that if you build a kingdom via the main quest, the conspiracy quest, and its growing strength, will continuously increase the likelihood of all other factions declaring war on you. At a late-game stage, if you experiment with save scumming, you will see that every day, one of the kingdoms that's not currently at war with you, WILL declare war on you. If you pass the day without war, the next day, again, someone is declaring war on you.

Currently, I've begun experimenting with just ignoring the main quest and manually building a kingdom in 1.4.1. Theoretically, this should be much more playable in the late-game stages.

I am okay with they declare war on me. If I load my saved game that can solve this issue if I want. My main problem is I can't make peace with the empire if choose against them so thats why I'm corious about the other way when I rebuild the empire.

Now I'm ingoring the main quest too by the way.
  3. I need information about this...

So if I create my own kingdom and choose to rebuild the empire. After the conspiracy quest ends does any faction declare war on me? And more importantly is it possible to make peace with anybody? I'm asking cause when I'm against the empire after the conspiracy quest they declare war on me and...
  4. Impossible to move forward?

i would say that was a poor preparation for the lategame, own kindgom thing.

yes, if you behead to much of the lords, they hate you so much that you have to pay a very high amount of money for peace, maybe its totally impossible like you said, i havnt tried it, because i need the recruit slots in towns.

I think I was a bit unlucky cause Southern Empire collected 25! clans and I can't make peace cause the quest. I have 7 million money isn't the case but I can't make peace with the Empire as I said I think cause the quest.
  5. Impossible to move forward?

2019-10-16-guillotine-1280x720.jpg
    Yeah seems to be the only choice with this campaign
  6. Impossible to move forward?

Gota get a permanent army going with 4 of your companions leading parties. Can get 500+ troops like that lategame and have hardly any problems. Never let the parties go on their own.

Okay and How can I conquer all the Southern Empire with one single army? I take one castle they take it back...
  7. Impossible to move forward?

Start a new save will likely give the best experience. Late game content and diplomacy features that are needed for a functioning kingdom arent fully implemented yet, but the dev's do seem to be working towards it. Or consider turning to mods, there are plenty of good ones out there that will give you more options to succeed... or start with the chop chop.

Companions still like to hire rescued troops above their party cap, even in beta 141, so dont give them your favorite troops and check in on them from time to time to make sure they arent overloaded.

Thanks for reply!
  8. Impossible to move forward?

So I played over 100 hours with Bannerlord. I chosed my own kingdom in the main quest against the empire which now seems suicide. Even though just the Southern Empire remained and the other two was eliminated completely after the Conspiracy quest ended Im really strugling cause Southern Empire...
  9. World War

I have downloaded the new patch and upon loading up the game, every nation bar 1 has declared war on me almost at once rallied thousands of soldiers to attack me, which is surprising as they aren't attacking each other any more and I have high reputation with all of them.

I have decimated multiple armies and yet when I request peace every leader wants dam near 500K, this doesn't seem to be a balanced game at this time.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Yes I had this until the conspiracy theory quest gone. I just loaded my last saved game when it happend.
Back
Top Bottom