Recent content by benjibob99

1. Resolved steam overlay interface not working when shift tab it does not open everything is ticked and activated ?

steam overlay interface not working when shift tab it does not open everything is ticked and activated ?
  2. Resolved is my rig ment to be Above 60 fps ?

Not true, i have the same build as him except i have i5 4460 which is a bit worse , and i get more than 60 fps mostly on medium-high with a 1tb hdd. THe SSD may help a very bit with general performance , but mostly it only speeds up the loading times .

That said , the game is not optimised and has memory leaks but so far it works decent on mine
    what are your settings ? :smile:
  3. Resolved is my rig ment to be Above 60 fps ?

After the first update, my Fps dropped a lot. I have an Amd Vegas 64, i7, 16 Ram and SSD. it's too bad to play. I can put in the minimum details, that the Fps is still bad
    yeah my fps fixed itself then once the new patch and that came out it just died pretty much my battle size could handle up to 600-700 men at once at least 70 fps now the new patch has began the performance dropped
  4. Resolved [SP] Talking to anyone from my party/2nd Army on the world map crashes the game.

Hi, this issue is fixed with the new patches. Can you please check and update me if you still encounter issues with it?
    this issue has been resolved now dude thanks for the help though anyway the patch gave it a boost
  5. Resolved is my rig ment to be Above 60 fps ?

i5-4590k gtx 960 12 gb ram ddr3 windows 10 x64 bit i have changed graphics options around i cant seem to get a stable 60 fps :l
  6. BUG: Infinite dialogue

7. BUG: Infinite dialogue

post it too the support page
  8. Resolved game crashes when talking to party members or a recent party member in 2nd army

1)Hello, can you please make sure that the game itself and all of your drivers and software required for this game are up to date? If you are playing through Steam verifying the integrity of the game files might help. There is also a new patch for the game, so please update me if your problem is solved after the new patch, too.
    You can follow this link for required software dependencies. If you can share your PC specs i am sure it will speed up the fixing process.
    dont worry dude the game suddenly fixed itself after i went away from my newly created army for a bit :l thanks anyway i always have max driver updates so i never miss one anyway :smile:
  9. adding small boats Suggestion ? :D

Small boats?
    I need me some longship Action like in Viking Conquest! Raiding coastal monasteries and cities was so much fun, even with the rather bonky control.

But really, there's a lot more important things to fix and implemented first.
    i know I know I made Ragnar Lodbrok so a longship would be perfect :3
  10. adding small boats Suggestion ? :D

i think they should add boats so that castles on the water can be besiged by boats imagine it 10-20 boats going towards a castle while another army is attack in the field the amount of arrows raining down on you as you try to get into the back of their castle through i dont know a secret passage...
  11. Resolved [SP] Talking to anyone from my party/2nd Army on the world map crashes the game.

I can talk to my party members in the town but if i speak to them on the world map or if i talk to my 2nd army on the world map after clicking continue to see the next bit it crashes the game.
Back
Top Bottom