Recent content by Benji123

1. Benji123

Monetization policy on custom servers

Nice to see the transparency @Talewords ...
  2. Benji123

Patch Notes v1.1.2

Thanks for random unannounced tiny updates that break all of modded multiplayer for no reason.
    Not like the modded scene is the only thing keeping the Multiplayer alive. Great community communication guys.
  3. Benji123

Need More Info THE GAME DOES NOT WORK PLS HELP !

Just FYI you've not actually linked anything, thats a local link to your system. If you want help you should upload it to imgur.com instead.

4. Benji123

MP Native Kingdoms [Persistent Kingdoms Successor]

This sounds like a mod for where you become a mercenary in Singleplayer not a Persistent Warfare Multiplayer Module. Change it thanks, even Persistent Kingdoms 2.0 / PW 2.0 jesus christ
  5. Benji123

Private Server Monetisation Policy

Surkan said:
    So they adjusted to the new policy and then switched back? That's not the how a grace period works, does it?

[quote author=Kingsman (On his forums, see link in my previous post)]"The community is by now aware of the new Taleworld restrictions on donations, they have however extended the grace period to the 20th while they presumably rework it based off community reactions, after that time we'll have to change the donation scheme accordingly"[/quote]

Honestly do not know if a Taleworlds Admin has legitimately extended the grace period without a public announcement or Kingsman is just bull****ting. Really could use a response from OP.

Edit: OP should have been updated, not in a random post. Still I am dumb for not reading all pages of this thread. Enjoy your day.
  6. Benji123

Private Server Monetisation Policy

When you have a server that offers nothing in return for donations or something as small as a Title to thank you people do not expect anything for the donations and you'll find a lot more people donate to a server they feel like playing. I have seen this happen in so many communities in my three or so years in the Warband community but I have also seen the effect of offering "Compensation" for "Donations" to a server. When you give people a price for things people will get so used to those prices that everyone will expect that in future, even when its removed.

Because of this fact, I sadly see servers with a long running time dying quite soon out of no one elses fault but there own. I'd love to say "All good things come to an end" but honestly, the person I am talking of knows personally that at the start of his server me and many others were fervently against the use of "Donation Rewards" for obvious reasons and now justice has swiftly been served.

Taleworlds or at least it's past Community Team are honestly to blame for letting this go on for so god damn long. Please in future fix things as they come, not when they are already screwed.

Also, Just so you know, your grace period is being abused. I don't know if this was just oversight or anything but allowing a grace period of this long only makes you look incompetent as you have been a direct cause of this malpractice.

Edit: Also, why is the OP not updated publicly with this new date of the 20th of this month?

calradia-roleplay.com/index.php?topic=9677.0#forum ---> For those without an account. gyazo.com/444124993cc305aa2567c7593912588d
  7. Benji123

(Hope ive posted this in the right place.) Internet Scammer/Server Owner

Btw i just checked his profile on enjin right now and its deleted, make of it what you please.
  8. Benji123

Gishank said:
    Do you actually have any evidence to support your rather serious accusations?

It should of course be noted that whenever you donate to a charity, non-profit organisation or gaming community/server your money is gone. A donation is a gift, it means that the person/company you gave the funds to is under no obligation whatsoever to provide anything in return or a refund should you regret it or be unsatisfied.  You shouldn't abuse the chargeback system for this purpose, as you yourself could end up being suspected by your card company/bank of fraud.

I dont have picture proof because the things he sent to me trying to accuse me of lying was various fake GUID's of his users and even one of his TA's who barely knew him tryed to contact him and he blocked him also, even though he has no part in this, meaning his intentions are obviously sinister from whatever he has against the PW Community.

I also got access to his new ts a day ago and i could see it was the replacement for the old server one because it had the exact same logs so he basically switched the old server ts into his new private one, so you can make what you think of that. Also when i talked to him about his old story he replaced his old story about hackers with a completely new one about the community being ****e, so he obviously is lying to try and cover up his tracks and if he is reading this thread i seriously hope someone teaches this sad **** the meaning of life, if he resorts to scamming peoples money who trusted him online.

His whole administration staff except 2 A's and all the TA's who applied from the server were also part of Rek's clan so something tells me that this was either planned or they all agreed in the end to scam the **** out of everyone, some people just dont have a conscience.
  9. Benji123

He privatised his profile when i tried to get a reason for scamming out of him.
  10. Benji123

Ye unluckily a lot of people fell for the scam and I dont know why. The day I started playing on Evora and saw the donation sign i was like im not gonna donate to a non-reputable person with PayPal of anything its just basics of the internet.
  11. Benji123

This is something i posted on his Enjin account which it will not let me link since i just signed up to the dorum. His username is (King Rek) I will copy/paste what it says there for anyone who cannot click it for any reason.  :shock: I aplogise for the wall of text but I ask that you read...
Back
Top Bottom