Recent content by benchwarmer

1. Is there a legit way to get Galwe grenade/Galwe fire grenade?

I am going join the Tolranian faction and build my party looting skill high before joining other factions to beat up on the faction or just do a one-man battle with them and pick out the lords with the unit that drops the bomb.
  2. Is there a legit way to get Galwe grenade/Galwe fire grenade?

Someone mentioned that you need high skill on looting to have a decent chance to get it after the battle.
    Last replay of this game, I didn't get diddly due to low looting skill.
    The Tolranian faction went extinct before I could get anything out of them.
  3. SP Early Game - How to get started?

Yes, it's hard to get the cash at the start.
    I would avoid the Saccar area, if possible, they are fast and mounted, pain in the where.

Only reliable trade that I can think of is the Silk trade in the Elintor area. Get a loan and start trading.
    Probably best to first buy at the town (not sure but I think it raises the price if start buying at the village), usually the silks are cheap at Elsinore, Lille, Galwe and surrounding villages.
    Villages around Lille sell the silk even though they are not tied to the town.

Anything else is really going to hurt, LOL.
  4. Do you enjoy smithing?

I agree with this line of thinking. I just find it boring to have to smith and smelt a thousands of items to finally be able to make what I want (even with the new unlock system).

But personally, I always thought it should work like reading books in Warband. You don't need to unlock parts like some mini-game, but can choose any design you want. Then whenever you rest, your character makes progress to completing the weapon you want. But the harder the design and the lower your skill, the longer it takes... so it's best to start simple until you are a competent smith.

The most unfun part is definitely the stamina system. It needs to regen while travelling and sieging, so that whenever you stop at a town, you can do a bit more smithing. Right now it forces you waste a lot of time waiting in a town.

Smitihng always did feel like an MMO skill... a grindy skill from Runescape or something.
    This sounds good to me on gaining smithing skills in different way. (Either way really don't matter to me).
    I do not like the current stamina gain system also. Nothing worse than wasting time in town for no apparent reason.
  5. Do you enjoy smithing?

True, but it´s your decision. I mean smithing can just be complety ignored and has no impact.
    Totally agree with this. Don't do stuff if you feel like it's cheating. I think it's better than nothing. I rather have the option.
  6. New Large MOD! Main Story/World Map/New Equipment/New Culture/All Troops/Destroy Kingdom...And MORE

Nice to see mod from Chinese Team.
    I have been awaiting long time to see the continuation of Light and Darkness.
    The team stopped developing mod long time ago when they heard the Bannerlord was coming out.
    And was planning on continuing the mod in Bannerlord.

Hopefully they didn't Wither and died from waiting on release of Bannerlord.
  7. (Please Contribute!) What kind of Mods do you want to see?

Adding a mod to the list, The Light and Darkness.

(They abandoned working on Chapter 2 long time ago due to the Bannerlord was announced and expecting it to be released soon.:dead: They were going to incorporate Chapter 2 into Bannerlord. Hopefully they are still around...)
  8. Perisno 1.0 - Main Thread | V1.001: 4-8-2020

The only troops with bombs are the alchemists. The only troops with exploding arrows are the Tolranian Incendirim.
    Anyone happened to know who fields Tolranian Incendirim troops?
    I have been lucky enough to get 3 bombs so far but have not came acrossed the arrows.
  9. ambushes in town still suck

It's kinda sucks when you get ambushed in town while enemies are sieging your town.
    After dealing with ambush it will kick you out of the city and will not let you click back into town unless you move a little.
    Instantly get attack by 1600+ army.

I think someone mentioned this before and thought it was funny but I got to experience it first hand.
  10. How much time do you think Bannerlord will be in EA?

Really do not care... as long as they roll out the mods soon.
    I had very little expectation for base main game.
    I am really here for the CUSTOM mods...

Just like going into a Lunch and Learn... I am there for food (perhaps maybe learn something).
  11. Motion Blur (checked on) - Woow, my computer must be way outdated for this game

Runnic smooth at very high graphics, with fx 6300? o_O
    Yep, surprisingly running very smooth, same as turning the graphic down to very low.
    Didn't see any lag for some reason. Expected severe lag but running smooth.
  12. Motion Blur (checked on) - Woow, my computer must be way outdated for this game

My bad, the graphic performance update on the game must have improved the game play a lot.

The FPS was set to 200 default.
    The battle runs smooth now (500 battle size), with or without the Motion blur, same result, at 60 FPS or 200 FPS.
    All graphic set to very high.
Back
Top Bottom