Recent content by Belisarius

1. Belisarius

Looking for subpar CPU advice

Is anyone playing with a CPU barely below minimum?
  2. Belisarius

Looking for subpar CPU advice

So, I was not planning on upgrading my desktop until later 2020. As CPU I have a i3-4350, which has 4 logical cores at 3,6 GHz (2 physical cores with hyperthreading), but the recommended minimum is a i3-8100 with 4 physical cores, also at 3,6 GHz. For RAM and GPU the minimum requirements are...
  3. Belisarius

Rate the above forumite's avatar v. IV

★★★☆☆

"You see those warriors from Hammerfell? They've got curved swords. Curved. Swords."
  4. Belisarius

Excellent Revan, but it could be a bit bigger and better centered. 4/5
  5. Belisarius

[Sandbox MMORPG] Life is Feudal

Orion said:
    Now if only I could figure out how to make rope without watching animals **** first. :facepalm:
    Hunt animals and make bone glue. You still need to clean some animal droppings first.
  6. Belisarius

The Last Kingdom: Saxon Chronicles TV Series

The show is missing the story of Uhtred's sword, Serpent-Breath...
  7. Belisarius

[Suggestion] Splinted greaves and bracers

Regarding splinted and lamellar armour, these were most likely foreigner, brought via the Volga trade route into Scandinavia. There could be even scale armour from Frankia as well, since swords and mail were mostly imported from there. Now, should these items be in the game? Yes, but they should also be really rare and hard to acquire. Roaming franks and svear could be loot sources?
  8. Belisarius

[Suggestions] for Viking Conquest.

Made a thread for discussing the addition of splinted greaves and bracers.
  9. Belisarius

[Suggestion] Splinted greaves and bracers

My suggestion for new items is splinted greaves and bracers. These thin metal splints would protect forearms, at least the one holding a weapon, and your legs below your shield. Since mail protection for legs and hands, as chausses and mittens, were still far way in time, I guess warriors clad...
  10. Belisarius

One of the best of this season. 4/5
  11. Belisarius

Where to find some decent archers?

Anyone knows if Britons have decent archers?
  12. Belisarius

HOW TO MAKE A FLEET

Some ships can be captured but seems to be a chance event. Were your ships in a landing point when you bought the others? Sea-king is a personal skill, not a party skill, so your rank is still 3.
  13. Belisarius

Will there be more armor in this DlC

That's a Valsgärde helmet, prior to the Viking Age. It would not be out of place in game as heirloom or a type of those unnamed old norse helmets.
  14. Belisarius

Early game strategy

I started out in Denmark, first did some trading from villages to cities and then moved to Norway, where I traded a lot of timber. Went afterwards to Jorvik, where enough money was made to make an oak karvi. Got good gear from vikings, at first they were very hard and solving the battle automatically would result in victory. Now I lead a life of plunder and freedom. Captured a second ship and paving the way for a third hitting monasteries.
  15. Belisarius

Will there be more armor in this DlC

Most armours have colour variants. Padded are either brown or blue, with different undertunics, as in mail, which has a diversity of cloaks and furs on top. They have to be equipped so that the difference is noticeable. I have made a thread mentioning it and they will be retextured in a future patch.
Back
Top Bottom