Recent content by bek

1. Your connection to the server has timed out

Last four siege games I tried to matchmake into. 1.0.4 broke? Also NA siege custom servers please. MM sucks.
  2. Resolved High Ping

Matchmaking gets you into siege on NA but of course then you have to deal with matchmaking..
  3. Resolved High Ping

After patch e1.0.1 my ping is ~900 on NA servers, should be ~25. Tried on two completely different machines, ~5 hours apart, restarting modem, etc. Patch 1.01 is the only thing that has changed since I was playing just fine last night.

as a sidenote this post is appearing as being posted from a different account than my own; forum bug

20200331200637-1.jpg

9216860204.png

Seems like AT&T is completely borked, fired up a different game with a working server browser and every server is 900+ across the board. So good news it's not a game problem
  4. Bannerlord SP First Reactions: Megathread

This thread has made me realize just how few people remember that this is an EA and they specifically said it was going to be very lacking in content. Now that they have the budget BECAUSE of this release, they can afford to start really flushing it out and turning it into the masterpiece it's supposed to become. The hotfix within the first few hours is an important sign to show that they are fully prepared to devote everything they have to ensuring the game succeeds.
    its been 8 years
  5. Bannerlord SP First Reactions: Megathread

Yeah the hideout forced small-party thing is... not great.

My initial impression of SP is it's literally just warband but prettier. Kinda disappointed. Where's all the content? Where the QoL changes it depsarately needs (No need to load dialogue to a bandit the only real option is to fight anyway, skip to the attack options). Let me double click on the map to leave a settlement. Mark active quest people and not just quest givers with a !. Probably going to ignore SP in favour of MP until there's more content and fixes.
  6. I am repulsively disappointed in MP, Taleworlds.

I played like 600 hours of Warband MP and I was cackling like a maniac dropping rocks on people and hitting them with ballista in siege last night. Game's fun AF. Biggest issue atm in lack of dedi servers, and matchmaking being a terrible concept. Game/combat feel is fine and a lot of fun. Yeah individual gear selection would be better but I'm not that upset about having pre-defined classes. Whatevs. It does have some advantages (keeps units looking like an army, instead of half the team being 80yo shirtless dudes, quicker to change gear setup, probably easier to balance)

Some super minor things:

It's lame that rocks can't be re-picked up once dropped/used.
    Shields are probably too strong
  7. Matchmaking not quick enough!

Keep getting matchmaked into 30v30 siege games, which is a complete waste of time.
  8. Matchmaking not quick enough!

Matchmaking is bad, period.

Also not being kept in the server on map change is dumb. Mentioned in beta.
  9. Xbows arnt cheap!

...I'm at war with them and can't trade :sad: Unless it's a random NPC?
  10. Switch some NA servers to Siege please.

Title. All TDM atm. <3
  11. Bannerlord SP First Reactions: Megathread

Sheeiitt crossbows are expensive.
Back
Top Bottom