Recent content by BeardoMcWeirdo

1. BeardoMcWeirdo

Resolved Game Crashes shortly after launch

Hey, I know this has been a long time since I have said anything but I found the fix to my issue. If anyone else has this problem, they need to go into Steam and go into the game's properties and uncheck the box that allows the Steam Cloud to synchronize files with the game. Thats why the game was missing files, because they were in the Steam Cloud and that was causing this whole issue! Thank you all for your help and I hope this helps anyone in the future!
  2. BeardoMcWeirdo

I don't know if the crash code ever changes or not according to time, but this is the latest crash code 2021-04-06_00.13.11_a7cb6e8564ebd05b84b8382558e89bb0
  3. BeardoMcWeirdo

Hello, thank you for letting us know. I have forwarded the info to the devs and will update this post if there is any news about the issue.
    Thank you! I appreciate it!!
  4. BeardoMcWeirdo

Not an inconvenience at all! I appreciate everybody trying to help!! I do have a bit of an update, I originally bought this on my laptop, and since I switched over to my desktop I hadn't tried playing the game until recently which is when this issue began. I updated it on my laptop and the game runs perfectly fine.
  5. BeardoMcWeirdo

Hello, have you tried starting the game as an administrator?
    I tried after you suggested it, and it gave me this code instead 2021-03-23_21.46.05_a7cb6e8564ebd05b84b8382558e89bb0
  6. BeardoMcWeirdo

i can get the game to boot up when i click the Bannerlord.exe from the directory folder, but it crashes as soon as i move on the campaign map.
    I cannot even get that far, I keep on getting the same report and crash every time.
  7. BeardoMcWeirdo

Are you using any mods?
    Is this hidden folder empty? C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\crashes
    Can you please elaborate on "Cannot even get the game to start"? EX. The launcher won't come up. When I hit "Play" it crashes or nothing happens. etc.
    Yes that hidden folder is empty, and when I run the app, I get the first entrance screen where I select play and I can only make it to the first laoding screen where the image of the mountain bandits (Im assuming) appears and the game appears to be loading, but then it crashes, and then a popup shows saying that the game needs files to be uploaded, after which the game completely shuts down and most times a crash reporter doesn't even appear.
  8. BeardoMcWeirdo

i am having a similar issue but i'm not even getting the bug reporter utility. i was having crashes after long play sessions earlier this week but as of yesterday i cannot even get the game to start even after rolling back to an earleir version or a fresh install and checking that all my drivers are up to date.
    Yeah I wasn't getting the crash builder except for one of the last times I tried. Like, I tried it again yesterday and it did the same thing so I have no idea what could be doing this.
  9. BeardoMcWeirdo

Okay, I apologize for my late response, school has been fun. But crash report never appears and I cannot find the crash report ID, even after searching through the game files. I have gone through most of the steps on the crashed checklist and so far none have worked. I just tried it again, this is the first time that the crash uploader has appeared!! So I will be able to finally send the issue in!! However, the Crash ID is 2021-03-18_19.49.13_a7cb6e8564ebd05b84b8382558e89bb0
  10. BeardoMcWeirdo

Summary: Every time I start to run the app, the game begins to load and then give me a weird error message stating that," the application has faced a problem. We need to collect the necessary files to fix this problem. Would you like to upload these files now?" and then it gives me a yes or no...
Back
Top Bottom