Recent content by bbaydogdu

1. bbaydogdu

An armor request: Mail Chausses that covers upper leg

Bro, all those you mentioned are integrated to body armor as a single piece. That's completely different from what I asked for. If we have a independent piece as a leg armor we wouldn't need many of that big size armor mods to get this look.
  2. bbaydogdu

We already have mods that add those mail hosen. Nexus has a few of those.
    None of them are compatible with the vanilla armors. If you know one I missed send a link please. But I'm %99 sure there isn't vanilla compatible long mail chausses.
  3. bbaydogdu

The mail chausses we have in the game is only covers the lower leg up to the knees. Can you please add a longer version of them that covers the upper leg? This would help us make many more armor combinations and we would no longer have to worry about career ending arrows to the knees :smile...
  4. bbaydogdu

Larger Map Mode

Character Reload moduyla tüm karakterlerini fiziksel özellikleri, yetenekleri dahil kaydedip başka oyunlara aktarabilirsin. Moda bir göz at, npclerin zırhları silahları ve pek çok şeyi editlemene imkan tanıyor.
  5. bbaydogdu

Community Tales #5

That party AI control mod's features should've been in the game from the beginning.
  6. bbaydogdu

Larger Map Mode

There's no such a mod. All map expanding or changing mods require new game.

-

Öyle bir mod yok. Tüm harita genişleten veya değiştiren modlar yeni oyun gerektiriyor.
  7. bbaydogdu

Does anybody have performance issues in beta 1.2.5?

Beta 1.2.6 was released today, do let us know if the performance issues persist.
    Thanks for the reply sir. I tried beta 1.2.6 with clean installation and the performance issue was still there. it with older saves and clean saves without mods and cheats. The result was the same as beta 1.2.5

Edit: After 6kb of small hotfix patch the game runs normal as before. I no longer have the performance issues. Thanks!
  8. bbaydogdu

Does anybody have performance issues in beta 1.2.5?

I was able play this game between 35-45 fps on highest settings until 1.2.5 beta. After the 1.2.5 update I'm having significant fps drop not only in battles but even on the campaign map. So I wonder if it's just me or do other players experience this. Please let me know. Thank you.
  9. bbaydogdu

Modded [SOLVED] 1.2.5 Crash when rewarding companions with nobility.

EDIT: Turns out the issue is caused by a removed mod. I tried this in a new campaign and never had an issue. Summary: Game crashes whenever I try to promote my companions (any of them) to lordship. How to Reproduce: Crashes right after I set the companion's clan name. Have you used cheats and...
  10. bbaydogdu

Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

My mods are broken because of this sh*t? Great!!
  11. bbaydogdu

Please FIX the Couched Lance Animation

Unbelievable! So it was already there the whole time and they gave us the sh*tty one anyways. I haven't seen that post before. These people must be f'ing with us 🤬
  12. bbaydogdu

Please FIX the Couched Lance Animation

Once again a talented modder fixed the TW's mess. Kudos to bestmods168, he released his new Realistic Couched Lance mod to save us from disgusting native animation. It only works with the strapped shields. Here's the link
  13. bbaydogdu

Pathetic Campaign Map AI (v1.2.3)

I'm not sure if you're mocking the current AI or trying to find excuses for disfunctional game mechanics :smile:
    If they are technically stronger it makes some sense that they'd focus on their siege target, rather than waste time chasing you.
    It never makes sense to ignore me because they should know I'm gonna return and destroy them once the settlement garrison inflict enough casualties to them.
    The other examples are simply a lack of awareness. I can't tell if they spotted your stronger party earlier, but if they didn't it makes sense they'd stay committed to the siege since they can't really effectively retreat due to speed penalty anyways.
    How the hell they could miss an army as large as theirs right behind them? They shouldn't even start the siege while there is a huge danger so close. Please stop trying to justify their sloppy work. I'm not even expecting a military mastermind AI. All I'm asking for some decent simple god damn logic.
  14. bbaydogdu

"Bannerlord is a good game"...

It's a good game if you're just curious about it and gonna play for a few days then move on. It's a huge dissapointment if this franchaise is more like a hobby to you. You come home afer work, spend time with your family or do some other things necessary you gotta do. Finally you have some personal time and you want to play Bannerlord. Then this game turns into a really bad project made by incompetent devs.
Back
Top Bottom