Recent content by Barnsey

1. Barnsey

Groupfighting Server

Name under which you were banned: 33rd_Cpl_Ribs
    What was happening when you got banned: A group of us were being dicks in the 33rd, I didn't do too much but still enough to be a ****.
    Time and date: 22/06/13 - 23/06/13 at about 12am ISH
    Timezone: BST (GMT+1_
    User Identification Number: I don't know what this is?
  2. Barnsey

SP Other Chuck Norris Mod

FINALLY! I CAN BE CHUCK NORRIS!
  3. Barnsey

Beginner's Guides & NVIDIA SHIELD FAQ

Thanks I downloaded it so no manual for me :sad:
  4. Barnsey

♦51st Regiment of Foot♦ [Clan][Recruiting!]

I wanna apply for the 51st regiment. Do you on the site?
  5. Barnsey

Multiple problems

The dudes at mount and blade are kinda bad at helping tthose that can't play multiplayer. I swear every person that tries to help is literally guessing. I'm not sure, but there is like no proper official guide as to the problems that people get. And the reasons that they have the problems and the solutions to fix them. It's really annoying because I can't play multiplayer too.

I share your pain buddy. :sad:
  6. Barnsey

Warband Main Server Problem (Resolved)

I have a problem with multiplayer anyway, it never works since I bought the game!
  7. Barnsey

Native Completed Great Battle 90 vs 90 UK+POL VS ITA+GER+FRA

If I can my freaking warband multiplayer to work then count me in for the U.K. and this is for January 2012??
  8. Barnsey

Unable To Connect To Server

I bought warband but got so fed up of singleplayer I uninstalled it. But i'm downloading it again now and multiplayer better work!! I will do everything everybody posted here and dear god i hope it works because multiplayer just looks puer awesomeness.
  9. Barnsey

Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

This is all to techinal for me, I will leave it to the guys who understand it to realise great mods for us all to enjoy. :grin:
Back
Top Bottom