Recent content by Bargian

1. Imperium sergant crossbowman

Fix their skills pls ;)
  2. Crossbow companion not shoting

I have a companion with 140 skill in crossbow, with the perk "reload on horseback". He shot once and then do nothing. I think he's also missing some focus points.
  3. [BUG] Gained 39 skillpoints in Charm in tuorial mission.

Same. Got it on new instalation on other computer.
  4. Companions, their attributes and specialization

Only way is to just check them all and kick, then check for new one, maybe be better ... its stiupid but it is as it is. For now.
  5. blocking vs stagger after hit

To make it simple: - looter can block 2h heavy axe that deal ~200 dmg with just sicle and then swing as fast as he want - player being hit for 5% of hp staggerst and stop his attack animation fix: low skill/focus make blocking guy stagger with a change to crush through block with high...
  6. Gonna take a break why?

this is pissing me off:
    "this game is early access and thats why SOME things doesn work as it should"
    so yeah lets make an alpha: buggy, unfinished, unpolished, with half features not working and lets tell "its early access"
    but still lets sell it at full price! Modders will finish and polish the game!
  7. SP - Battles & Sieges Non-polearm mounted combat is basically useless

i tryed footman with 2h weapon and throwin weapons, now im not playing bannerlord and im waiting for fixes and patches
  8. [Bug] Skills not working

Same goes for throwing weapon +1 stack, doesnt working with horse skill and with throwin weapon skill perks.
  9. Looters are to powerful as it stands

This scene is kinda funny and have not rly much in common with this topic - bunch of looters vs heroes.
  10. Looters are to powerful as it stands

It’s a narrative. Four guys see a hulking knight appear out of thin air. They don’t scream for their comrades to come gank this moron. The end of this knight would be to literally grapple him. What two guys got your arms and you can’t swing your sword oh noooo they took my helmet off and slit my throat.
    As i meantioned earlier, learn a little bit more before you start to comment. Refresh my prev post i edited it a little.
  11. Looters are to powerful as it stands

Also the lad may want to live a power fantasy. 1 man against 8+ is gg if their all rushing your ass. I question even +5. The moment you get rushed by a group the moment it’s over. Cant do much with a sword if you get bowled over someone takes a dagger to you.
    As i meantion earlier watch: . And its very realistic scenario. Im not expert, you can watch Skallagrim reaction to this video, this is a guy who knows a lot about weapons, armour and HEMA. Now add a full armour warhorse for that knight.
  12. Looters are to powerful as it stands

160 punds english bow cant penetrate plate armour at 10 meters, sword just bounce of it, but stone will break ribs? Nope.
    As for begining of the game i like it the way warband had. But maybe its my personal preference. You have a point there saying that low level character shouldnt be able to win vs 10 looters. Buts its also a game where we are heroes, well, add to that that i dont feel like upgrading armour rly protects you against rocks... they still hurt.
    Also you have a point saying that there are more importants things then balancing right now.
  13. Looters are to powerful as it stands

And it should be like that. One highly trained knight can solo dozon of low skill oponents and even more peasants. Watch on youtube "Knight of hope" and bear in might that this is not fiction, its very realistic scenario there.
    As for looters ... comone... one thing is throwing rocks on static targets and something different is aiming full speed horse thats circling around not in single pathern while shoting back, my friends around dying, arrow on my leg etc ...
    Do you know why Polish Husaria could win even outnubered 1:10? Ok, they were highly skilled, very good equiped but there was also psychology there. Enemies literatly was ****ting their pants seeing charge. They knew they have 1 shot and if it miss they are dead. Their hand are starting to shake and they were getting even more nervous and hand are shaking even more. Thats why most of missile units are that bad against cavalery. And here we have some lowest of the low with stones that have like 50-70% accuracy on fast moving target, with stones that can penetrate decent armour and you are saying its as it should be? Bullsh....
    Learn more abour history and about armours and weapons and then speak about realism.
  14. Skill perks not working.

Im not sure how other skills, i noticed some changes but not all skill, but im 100% sure that perks which should increase stacks of throwing weapons are not working. I have 3 stacks of harpoons and with 75 skill lvl i should start with +1 per stack and with horses perk i should have another...
  15. Resolved Text missing

With shield on back: ERROR: Text with id ui_hit_shield_on_back_doesn't exist!
Back
Top Bottom