Recent content by Bannerman

1. Bannerman

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Layered Customizable Scar & War Paint Interface

Would love to see some new boucing ponytails for female characters lol
  2. Bannerman

I Have No Control Over My Vassals - I accidently started an Oligarchy

Hello all! If I may suggest one new feature... I'd like to know if it was possible to receive a pop-up message everytime ( or not everytime) one of my vassals is going to battle/defend or attack a castle questioning me if I want to play the battle as the vassal of my clan/kingdom... since we can edit their weapons and gear in inventory, I think we ( the players) could use them as an Alt character. Wouldn't it be nice?

(Sorry if this idea was posted before)

Pls tell me your thoughts on this.
  3. Bannerman

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops [Suggestions - Missing and fitable vlandian gear + General armors] (updated June 26)

Leopoldtwo has given us some sweet Italo Norman helmets. Can't wait to put them on my dudes.

Nexus link

OMG they are amazing. Thanks for sharing m8.
  4. Bannerman

SP - General Bring back Late Medieval Age gear to Bannerlord!

I think new armors and helmets like I suggested in my thread bellow would be very welcome (and some shoulder armors too). Could fit in the game..
  5. Bannerman

SP - General [Suggestions] Deep Character Creation.

On "bouncing" my mind thought something else ?

Surely there will be many nice mods in the future ( hopefully) lol lol
  6. Bannerman

SP - General [Suggestions] Deep Character Creation.

+1, And btw, more longer female hairstyles like longer and boucing ponytails , please :smile:
  7. Bannerman

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops 📁 Creative Unit Aesthetics - archive

The more armors coming to Bannerlord, the better! Its nice to see people talking about it here again :grin:

I'm looking foward to see something new added to vlandians.. but everytime a new armor is added to the game I get excited.
  8. Bannerman

Development Priorities

High tier armors are also being looked at as far as I know but I am afraid I won't be able to give many details in it because I am not working on that personally.

Larger changes will always be on beta. The cases that we can solve internally is so to say changing a weapon on troop and seeing how he fares against a certain faction or making a unit move a little faster et cetera. Such things we can always see through countless simulations and trials. Same things go with some economy changes and tryouts. Before sending those to steam beta, we have to make sure that there is a solid foundation to talk about and have a constructive conversation with. What we change always goes to the community for testing but only after it is worth speaking of :smile:

@Signalize
    Hello! Could you please inform me if more and new heavy armor styles will be added to the game? Like new armors, heavy shoulder armors, new helmets , etc? Thanks in advance...
  9. Bannerman

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops [Suggestions - Missing and fitable vlandian gear + General armors] (updated June 26)

Yes, you are right. What I would like is for them to add a variant of this armor with more reinforcements on the arms and legs. Maybe some shoulder protecion to match too.

What I miss the most are lamellar/small or medium size oval plated shoulderguards to match the vlandian coat of plates armor... and some nice looking historical helmets too!
  10. Bannerman

They could add variants of the Gaelic helmet for Battania and variants of the burgh helmet for the empire.
    BKDGF-AFFKHtcf41v4vEHXO4gMLRnvZtWwH17qp31aU07FQcBcjMOjDtilcGrlfGR-XKUztghyC7jXv9WDOdz30i2b7lvayDN9bscvPf1vn0kInkYLfSZ6k7Euhd-XmXXwIlysltnFWXCIZHZHZPIsokI4GL2mmykShFOKcU2Ok8MX8jzZM

5b2d92f6649f6c5a3b44c9550e75d89a.jpg
    Add other Pavise shield designs
    Bxk9tk6.jpg
    I think they could also add a shoulder mail of a darker color to match the other vlandia chainmail armor.
    807B9646E5E7C93BDD81D5ABD0404A7F0A1F642F
    Vlandian champion horse armor could wear tabard with our banner
    fAHGONd.jpg
    Finally it would be great if the swadian knight skin was recovered and used in the vlandia banner knight and equipt with a great lance
    latest
    4mdgI2py7hoaw27QDj8eaH7Vs4WwJWEra-h-jVdYu_g.jpg
    I know it does not match the period, but as Vlandia is on the side of the empire it would not be strange that the wealthiest knights could afford a plate armor similar to the cataphracts of the empire.

Thanks for your feedback! I agree with you!

=]
  11. Bannerman

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops 📁 Creative Unit Aesthetics - archive

I think Vlandian cavalry could use more in the area of shoulder armor, and one thing I've noticed in some modern illustrations of knights is a flat object attached to the knight's arm, displaying some heraldry or coat of arms. Here's some examples of what I'm talking about:
    vFRcbIy.png
    You can see in both images how it's positioned on the knight's right shoulder or upper arm. I like the idea of Vlandian knights also having this and it could display the heraldry of the clan they're fighting for, much like how shields and banners do.

I took note on some missing shoulder armors and general armors in this topic I made some time ago... please feel free to check it out here mate https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...n-gear-general-armors-updated-june-07.423899/
  12. Bannerman

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Dogs, aren't they cute?

More animals, flying birds, dogs and cats should be seen in the game, like in villages , castles, ladies and lords petting them while they talk to the player, well.. adding more life to the game I think.
  13. Bannerman

Statement regarding Plans for Singleplayer and Engine

Shouldn't it be relatively easy to disable the storyline since its contained in its own module? Are there things in that module that are essential to the rest of the game? I thought the whole point of putting the main quest in its own module was to keep it separate from the rest of the game so that it could be easily replaced or disabled.

I think the main quest should be optional, as it is right now... right? Everything that is optional in my opinion is sandbox. Don't you agree?

Well, devs shouldn't worry about a optional main quest atm at all.
  14. Bannerman

+1. Nice.
    Armor in the game is still lacking. The newly added Sturgia armor in particular looks great, but there is shoulder armor that fits It is not. Simple and usable shoulder armor, as there are several other armors that don't have a match The models will be in demand.

Also, one thing I've been wondering about lately is color. The only face mask helmet looks black. I would prefer it to be more silver or have a blackish ramellar armor.

Thanks for your feedback!
    I feel the same, armors need to match its pieces and the armor colors need to match somehow.

OR (if possible)

We could choose the armor material colors in game, something like silver/copper/bronze/golden armors (If devs implement this feature)
    :smile:
  15. Bannerman

Early Access Update

This armor is slightly different from what is currently in the game, will this be added in the near future? Or is it simply a work in progress? This armor looks great and I hope this gets added to the list.
    18.06.20.2-fix.png

I hope so, this game is missing some cool armors.... I think many more armors will come in time..

If u want check my thread about it <3
Back
Top Bottom