Recent content by bankert320

1. Dev Blog 21/06/18

See, this is the great difference between huge game studios like EA and smaller ones like TW. While their focus is set on making huge numbers, TW really cares for the interests and wishes of it's community.
    I have no doubt this game will be stunning and outstanding.

The only mistake was to announce it 2012  :lol: I personally lost interest midway, but the revival of the blogs brought it back. HYPE!
  2. Dev Blog 10/08/17

The only thing I worry about is, that the game will fail because it can't live up to the growing expectations. I mean we've been waiting for 5 years now (at least). Makes sense, that many people expect the greatest game ever created :/
  3. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 15 - Valuable Relationships

They announced Bannerlord way too early... Don't get me wrong, I want them to take as long as they need to make an amazing game. But they shouldn't have announced it 2012. We're waiting and waiting and I am personally losing interest. For five years we're waiting now and we still know nothing about a possible release date. Not even a vague direction, which year it might be. I mean, a year ago they expected to release at least a beta in November/December 2016. Now we're in April 2017 and still they say "We want to get your hands on it, as soon as possible".

They could've just remained quiet with their plans about Bannerlord for at least 3 years longer. I will still buy the game, once it's released someday. But I'm not as hyped as I was a few years ago :/
  4. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 11 - Some Context

Johan_Stormcloak said:
    Yeah,  maybe they should've waited another little while before releasing the Bannerlord announcement.  Though they probably had their reasons for doing it when they did.  I am hoping for a Christmas blog (cross my fingers) and that will hopefully be enough to sustain people until March.

Either christmas or new year. Anything else would be damn disappointing^^
  5. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 11 - Some Context

Somewhatpro said:
    I would burn your petition.

Do you want a **** game?
    that's how to get a **** game.

I think you didn't get what I meant, did you? I don't want them to get finished as fast as possible. I would just love to see some lifesigns of the game from time to time. They should take their time to make a brilliant game. But why is it so difficult to post a few bits of information? I mean, for how long is this "Features" page saying "Content coming soon"? Every two weeks something like "There will be x factions" or "Horses can be armored" or "There will be board games" or whatever would be enough. Just one single sentence.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those who check every day 3 times if there's something new and is then pissed when there isn't. And I'm neither one of those who just want the game to be released as fast as possible. I would just like to see some facts of the game, something that raises the anticipation. Some day, when the game will be released, I might not even care about it, sitting there with the attitude "Okay it's there. Maybe I'm gonna get it soon".
  6. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 11 - Some Context

Let's start a petition :grin: One bit of information every 2 weeks. THAT would be awesome. Nothing against the game but half a year without any news is poor. This ad strategy is just quite bullsh**. Cause I, as future customer, am losing interest on the project. No doubt that this game will be awesome. But I don't know whether I'll care anymore about the game when it's finally released. And only god knows, when this will be.
  7. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 10 - Materialistic Approaches

Just watched the videos. That is awesome :O So much things I wanted to be in the game are so now. And this gorgeous graphics  :shock: Enough to wait another half year for more news :roll:
  8. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 10 - Materialistic Approaches

Johan_Stormcloak said:
    Don't forget that they will be at Gamescom in August. I don't know what will be shown, but hopefully some new screenshots, or maybe a small video.
    (I am also dying to see what the map will look like)

If they are really at Gamescom, we will see something new for sure. Would be kind of nonserious to see them presenting just stuff they showed months ago on the internet. The question is, what will we see? And was it worth it waiting for it half a year? If they came along with 2 ingame screenshots, I'd prefer blogs every 2-3 months  :lol:

I would like to see some greater information on the different factions. Like how do they look like, what kind of buildings do they have, what their specification is (like Blog 7 just in greater detail).
  9. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 10 - Materialistic Approaches

Vraelomon said:
    bankert320 said:
    I mean, couldn't they just told us in which year the game will PROBABLY or MAYBE will come out? Or even which decade??
    Do you honestly think taleworlds will need to spend 8 years developing bannerlord?

Who knows?^^ Three years and we know nearly nothing about bannerlord. Either they are pretty far and suprise us in about one year (what is kind of counterproductive if you think of advertisment) or they're not. And if so, it might take a few years more to make the game suitable for the market. Well, maybe not 8 years. That's too much. But at least 1 year from now definitely; probably 2. So at all about 4-5 years.
  10. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 10 - Materialistic Approaches

This is hilarious. Taking 3 months for every bit of information to publish?  :facepalm: Either they're lazy as fu** or they thought: "Hey, it's a nice way to raise the anticipation of them. Just tell them NOTHING about the game. Yeeeaah." I mean, couldn't they just told us in which year the game will PROBABLY or MAYBE will come out? Or even which decade?? I'd be more pleased if they postponed the date multiple times. Still better than sitting here for months (or years) with NO BIT of information. I mean, for how long is this "Features" page now empty? For three years at the moment. The only thing that this method is causing is that I'm losing interest in this project from time to time.
    They announced the game three years ago. Now they should be ready to at least speculate on a probable date to release the game. If they keep going this way, the game will be released about 2020. And I guess THEN no one cares about the game anymore.
  11. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 10 - Materialistic Approaches

I'm starting to think that Half Life 3 will be released earlier than Bannerlord  :roll:
  12. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 10 - Materialistic Approaches

Well I'm clearly losing interest in this project. One piece of information every 3-4 months? Come on  :facepalm:
  13. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 9 - Ethnic Instruments

'Once upon a time, TaleWorlds announced M&B2 Bannerlords ...'

Well, they should take their time to make the game as good as possible (and as bug-free as possible). But come on, is it too much to ask for at least 1 blog every month? Or at least 1-2 pieces of information? I'm definitly losing interest, if I get every 4 months one sign of life of this project.
  14. "Unable to open file: CommonRes/costumes_a.brf" Help :(

Hey guys, I searched for a nice mod for Warband, and found the 1257 AD mod. So I installed it (put the files in /modules/, and changed module in launcher). But everytime I start M&B Warband, this sign appears: "Unable to open file: CommonRes/costumes_a.brf" What have I done wrong?
  15. Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 6 - Astounding Squirms

Ok, 2 months are enough time to deal with the new blog. It really can't be that hard, to write some lines on their plannings.

So PLEASE Taleworlds, it doesn't have to be another blog entry, just a few pieces of information :sad:
    Lets start a petition  :lol:
Back
Top Bottom