Recent content by Balinux

1. Kicked for no reason.

I'm being repeatedly kicked from the Regnumitaliaeserver without being presented a reason. How do we proceed when dealing with abuse in multiplayer?
  2. Can't craft bastard axe.

Title. My guy in singleplayer has almost mastered smithing, but there's no option to make 1/2 handed axes. Yet they exist in multiplayer. Any reason for this? Am I doing something wrong?
  3. Hello, I have an issue with my multiplayer character that I'd like to fix. This will require...

Hello, I have an issue with my multiplayer character that I'd like to fix. This will require direct intervention on my player profile, so Idk if the moderators are the ones to contact or if there's someone else. Plz help.
  4. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Custom Troops

Would it be so hard to implement this? It's better to have this as a game feature than a mod in order to attract players.
  5. In Progress Persistent Ping issues

This whole year I've had the little red guy on the left of the screen whenever my ping is over 140 ish. Normal Ping is 40 something. Speed tests reveal everything is ok, and on rare occasions the ping is fine. I suspect the server, or maybe I'm lacking something. Help.
  6. SP - General Fix the couched lance animation.

I believe the lance is supposed to be secured under the armpit as it was in warband. In fact, I even made a thread back then for this same purpuse. It shouldn't be dificult to fix.
  7. Ikisoft and motion capture

Merlkir said:
    should I feel offended?

There's not much, off the top of my head I can recall the macedonian like helmets for tower guards, but it's a meh...
  8. The Noobish impulse

The police finds Bulle in the woods, all wet and beaten, with her dress torn appart, with her panties in her ankles and a dead flower in her hands...
    Bulle said:
    I am a victim!
  9. Ikisoft and motion capture

Ollieh said:
    Now Merlkir, go back to work/draw for our beloved TLD.

Whaaat? He is the one responsible for that profanity?

edit: way to go off topic in my own thread. :roll:
  10. The Noobish impulse

Trooper5445 said:
    Tankai you ****.

Leave my **** alone!

(you wont outsmart me that easely)
  11. The Noobish impulse

Cymro said:
    iamahorse said:
    I always wonder why people slosh through pages of threads to find one special thread to revive.
    Tankai decided to be clever and set a trap. He posted something, then deleted his post to make it seem like Bulle was doing a necro.

What the hell are you talking about?
  12. The Noobish impulse

Kids, what are we to do...
  13. say cheese

So, you guys are all pedophiles! Deal with it!
  14. Suicide as redemption

Folthrik said:
    When the Romans were invading the Middle East most people of this one particular region fled to a hilltop fortress known as Masada. All the people who fled to that fortress were Jews. After a failed attempt to breach the walls the Romans continued to construct and earthen ramp. When their end was near the Jews decided that death was better than life as slaves so they drew lots to kill each other (since they strongly were against suicide). The last man was the only one to take his own life.

The Jewish fighters decided to kill everybody and themselves. It wasn't complete free act for most peasants there. There were a few who escaped the massacre by hidding in a big empty water container.

Naridill said:
    What an idiot. Why kill himself, if he believed suicide would deny him access to paradise, when he could just charge the Romans head on and make them kill him?

Because their women and children couldn't do that and some of the fighters could very well be captured alive to be sold into slavery or paraded around as a trophy. It was a dead end for them.
  15. Ikisoft and motion capture

Yeah, but this is about Ikisoft in general and there will be future projects
Back
Top Bottom