Recent content by Balexander

1. Balexander

MP Native Kingdoms [Persistent Kingdoms Successor]

i like the name Landsknecht so why not lol
  2. Balexander

SP Native Advanced Custom Battle

Yes my battle Test folder is in my modules n the BattleTest.bat and BattleTest.dll are in Win64_Shipping_Client folder, i tried starting from the battletest.bat and i get the steam api issue and if i try to run the .bat file as admin the command console opens up for a sec and then closes, game crashes before it can load up the api error message
    try this:
    Verifiy your data

3. Balexander

yes but it just loads up regular multiplayer, not the battle test if i select it from modules
    so your BattleTest Folder is in you Modules and the BattleTest.bat and BattleTest.dll are in the Win64_Shipping_Client folder right ?, did you try starting it with the BattleTest.bat ? and did you try to start it in Admin Mode?
  4. Balexander

Yea idk, but I tried running the managed sttarter and the native starter in the Win64_shipping_Client folder and i get the same message but starting the TaleWorlds.MountandBlade.Launcher from that same folder starts up fine how I would normally start bannerlord from steam
    if you open the launcher from Bannerlord and go under DLC is Battle Test selected ?
  5. Balexander

yes its really Strange why Taleworlds did that :unsure::coffee:
  6. Balexander

Not a Single game on my List could beat M&B and i dont think something better will come in the...

Not a Single game on my List could beat M&B and i dont think something better will come in the next 10 years or maybe even 20
  7. Balexander

Good Job, but a Question: why does Taleworlds Hide the Banners ? hmm :unsure:
  8. Balexander

Banners are gone now ( mesh is either hidden or gone ) Thank you Bannerlord!
    Unfortunately, I have to take down all new chars/banners and torches. Currently it's playable though. Will share once it's done
    Thank you For your Hard Work (y)
  9. Balexander

I was able to get in game, but crashes upon seeing my character. The horse isn't there and it says something like "loading ruin2"
    I feel it has something to do with the new costumes and items.
    -I grabbed the mpitem from native and put it in the battletest moduledata folder.
    yes thats probably the case here :xf-cry:
  10. Balexander

Could you check Native module folder in the game files, go SceneObj folder and check which maps are in there. If your selected map is in among them, then go to BattleTest and delete the XML files in ModuleData ( not the folder )

If this doesn't work, I'm afraid you have to wait until I check what's happening and I'm not planning to reinstall game anywhere soon
    Still Crashes, maybe Taleworlds has Changed something, like Item IDs
  11. Balexander

Well I uninstalled the game yesterday, so didn't get the update. But if it's related to Steam API error, then it's almost sure that it's related to TW blockage. Can you open .bat file and remove /singleplayer , save and try again?
    after removing /singleplayer from the bat i could start the game but like potetflak, my game crashed after i clicked start battle
  12. Balexander

Do you also have the same Steam API issue?
    looks like it :cry:
  13. Balexander

really a good Mod but after the latest update i have Problems starting it
  14. Balexander

does the recession in Turkey affect Taleworlds ?

The Question : does the recession in Turkey affect Taleworlds ?
  15. Balexander

[Unofficial] Closed Beta Application: Fun thread

NoaJpH_8SO50D4NH4F9rFoC4YBp0exA5AznDqyNuMIg.png
Back
Top Bottom