Recent content by Baleur

1. TweakMB (With Fire & Sword support!) [v5.09; updated 12.29.13]

One of those absolute must-have mods/utils :smile:
    Eagerly awaiting the update <3
  2. Fire & Sword Better Than Warband ?

As far as i remember it was some obscure dev team that did this, only to be released in eastern europe (and russia?) as far as i know. But the interest from the M&B community validated a more global release (the costs and all that, not that digital distribution costs much but.. yeah idk),
  3. Fire & Sword Better Than Warband ?

I dont know why but I personally had a VERY bad first impression of Fire & Sword..
    Laggy and choppy, as in framerate-skips every second in every scene (even with nothing going on in a tiny village).
    Crashes when starting a new game, took me 2 tries to get my first game going.
    Anti-aliasing doesnt work in some situations, such as in the inventory or party management window.
    The trees look as horrible as the trees in Shogun 2, too high res leaf textures which causes them to just flicker. The trees in Warband were beautiful and smooth.
    The combat also feels, odd. The armor and weapons look worse than vanilla Warband and worse than most mods.
    The models on the main map, the cities look awful, like a poor alpha version of a bad mod.
    And the introduction tutorial gives no mention what so ever of how to recruit troops or what the changes to the system was.
    The mouse sensitivity is odd, sluggish somehow, not at all the way it feels in Warband.
    The introduction tutorial is annoying, i hate the voiceover, i wish it was just like Warband instead of teaching you WASD and having you hack at a wooden barricade..

Overall it just felt like a really poor mod in the alpha stages.. Very disappointing.
    In regards to my "how it looks" complaints, i have no problem with how vanilla Warband looks, in fact i consider it beautiful in many aspects. So it is not a case of me expecting zomg quality or even the standard of some mods. But when a game is released AFTER Warband, i do expect it to look EQUALLY good, not worse as in this case.
    I'll have another go at it tonight, and will definetly lol at my own reply here if I have a different experience that time. But for now, disappointed.
  4. Support

Hey fellas, looks like an amazing mod :smile:
    However i am getting a crash right after clicking "Continue..." after creating my character, with the error saying that "Mesh has too many vertices for one mesh, split the mesh ' ' grass somethingsomething"

Any ideas? I downloaded via the torrent, and i'm now re-downloading it from this forum deposit instead, hope it works better :smile:
    Got a 560TI, 6gb ram and proper VRAM settings.

Edit (after reading some more in this thread): wait wait, are we supposed to extract the rars into & overwriting the Native module??? Since it extracted nicely into it's own Floris Expanded Mod Pack 2.4 folder, I just assumed i would select it as a mod in the M&B launcher, isnt that right?
  5. [B] OSP Warband Item Variants 1.6 RELEASED (New Screens)

thick1988 said:
    Upgrade what to pro?!  :shock:

The NPCs will not initially use the armors and clothing. You will have to give them the items via an item editor. Which can be found in the Module Development forum under unofficial editing tools.

The intstructions are in the rar. Should be a txt file that has the items_kinds lines and also other instructions on how to put the resources and textures into the right sections.

zzzz i'll skip it :razz:
  6. [B] OSP Warband Item Variants 1.6 RELEASED (New Screens)

Will npc's use these recolored armors? Like bandits or deserters or armies in the field?
  7. Still almost no mods?

Trevty1995 said:
    It's only been a few weeks.  Try 1257, or Litus, both of those are nearing completion.  Anyways, the modder's can't work when they don't have the latest version of the Module System, and that only came out a week or two ago.

Ah i see  :smile: (why isnt there a normal smile that doesnt look sinister? lol)
  8. Still almost no mods?

Apologize if it is a stupid question, but i'm just wondering why there still are almost no mods for Warband.. Yeah there is a page of mods, but half of them are .ini tweaks and the other half are minor stuff. Are most modders staying with M&B vanilla because they like it better or dont want to...
  9. Siege in single player--Little retarded

agoden said:
    Even though its not really fair, try making your units follow you, walk up the ladder and jump OVER the enemy, before your troops do..

Then tell your troops to hold position inside the enemy castle, and they will push through pretty much instant.

Or just do it the simple and keeping-yourself-safe-while-letting-your-men-do-the-hard-work way :grin:
    Hold F1 til you see a little green flag, aim the mouse to where you want them (the top of the wall), and release.
    They will now move and attack in formation (except on walls and ladders ofc) until they reach their destination.
  10. LSP Other 3D Art Horse Mods LSP

saregona said:
    wow those are awesome! :shock: lovely job, i like the strawberry roan ^_^

*is secretly considering stopping work on own horse mod because yours are better* :razz:
    *dreams of the day when a future Mount & Blade has fancy graphics & physics enough for proper flowing manes and tails like in your signature image* :grin:
  11. TweakMB (With Fire & Sword support!) [v5.09; updated 12.29.13]

Urgnot said:
    Untitled-19.png

oshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-

MUST know your background :grin:
  12. LSP Other 3D Art Horse Mods LSP

There really should be a thread in the warband mods section.
  13. TweakMB (With Fire & Sword support!) [v5.09; updated 12.29.13]

Thats because some of those dont work with warband, it even says so on the page!
  14. TweakMB (With Fire & Sword support!) [v5.09; updated 12.29.13]

kefka95 said:
    Another new release for tonight.  I decided to create a few tweaks to manage fief income:

1.10 (04.24.10)
    The following tweaks were added:

Fief Income/Rents (under the Budget Management submenu)
    • Base income for villages and towns
    • Modify rents to be as high or low as you like

- Tax Inefficiency and Troop Wages have been moved under the new "Budget Management" submenu
    - When you load a module, if TweakMB can't detect the last module you loaded, it will now automatically attempt to take you to your M&B/Warband installation folder (not sure how well this will work!)
    YOU ARE AMAZING!  :grin: :grin: :oops:

A side-question, will these tweaks and the troop wage tweaks etc, have any effect on the AI lords / fiefs / nations? Or is it purely player-based? Thanks.
  15. [B]Warband minimod - Reworked Armors 1.6 [OSP]

Normal maps?  :grin:
    Are there normal maps for the other vanilla armors too?

*thinks of the awesome scale armor my character has*
    Yes, there must be :grin:
Back
Top Bottom