Recent content by Baldricthethird

1. Resolved Beta [1.8.0] Town Governors displayed in the manage town/castle screen but are actually in other Settlements.

I echo what Madeloc has reported happens in Towns, not castles, am on 1.80 (I think) with no modes is definitely still happening. Having said that I am enjoying the game very much.
  2. Caravan rat run

Has any body come across this before, I was exploring the edges of the map and came across a place called Odokh, not been there before so I thought I would have a look and I came across my caravan and lots of other shuttling back and forth between Odokh and Akalat. See below.
  3. War declaration by aggressor, immediately followed by peace proposal by defender, with tribute from aggressor

In this case, Southern Empire being the aggressor (they declared war), on the Sturgians, the kingdom of which I am a vassal. This declaration of war was followed about 5-10 seconds later by the Sturgians voting for peace, with tribute of 290 to be paid daily by the Southern Empire, but with (I...
  4. Unable to upgrade Sturgian Brigands in 1.5.0.239330

Thank you for your reply nereid. Funnily enough I have upgraded to 1.5.1 now and it appears to work in the way that I 'thought' it worked previously. For example, any horse would do for the upgrade from Sturgian Brigand to Sturgian Hardened Brigand, including (I think) Sumpters. For 1.5.0, I think you are right, as I was able to upgrade using a Midlands Palfrey. Thank you for you help tho.
  5. Unable to upgrade Sturgian Brigands in 1.5.0.239330

Unable to upgrade Sturgian Brigans to Sturguan Hardened Brigands even tho horse are available. Was able to upgrade them about 2 saves ago on the same game version number, but now game reports that now horses are available.
  6. Balgrad and Omor cannot be sieged

+1 to Omor causing the game to crash on a vanilla 1.4.3. Crash report uploaded.
  7. Family Feud Quest

I took on the quest to sort Regbold's life out but could I find him, no! He wasn't in Fregian or in his Lords castle, or in the castle that his Lord, Belgir, has just conquered. My sneaking suspicion is that Regbold is a figment of somebody else imagination.
  8. Need More Info The Game stutters so much i can't play without it

Have a look at this post on page one of this forum, might help, [Guide] Optimising single-player performance - Stuttering? Got 8gb RAM? This might help
  9. Resolved Lycaron Lighting/Texture Glitch?

Same issue here, GeForce GTX 970, NVIDIA running on win 10, Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362, nvidia driver version 432.0
    eNJL5Ol.jpg

BYm39CV.jpg
  10. Need More Info Blue line glitch in city

I have seen it too, see Main street in Lycaron and elsewhere in city Lycaron

Windows 10 Home
    Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362
    Adapter Type GeForce GTX 970, NVIDIA
Back
Top Bottom