1. Baillie

IE 2.0 Announcement

Thank you sir!
  2. Baillie

IE 2.0 Announcement

Thank you!
  3. Baillie

IE 2.0 Announcement

[font=courier]Iron Europe 2.0 Announcement - 8th June 2015 Good evening followers of the Iron Europe mod, Good news from the front. Although we are choosing not to show any eye candy to you yet, we thought we had better let you know what’s going on. The remnants of the developer team are on...
  4. Baillie

Official Screenshots and Video Thread.

Were all of the above screenshots occurrences in the game? Or were you roleplaying with yourself?
  5. Baillie

Official Screenshots and Video Thread.

Jusek said:
    6ig1h2.jpg

It's getting a little hot out here.

You caught those particles at a bad moment
  6. Baillie

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Inanch-Bilge said:
    Baillie said:
    Gandalf_Gandalfian said:
    So alpha testers/Doc is it possible to turn down the smoke/graphics or something? Like will manual graphics options menu work for it? I have no idea, but my turd computer probably can't run that much smoke lol.

2.1ghz quadcore apu
    512mb vram
    4gb ram

The in game graphics are very well optimized, and will work with the normal graphics menu. If your warband runs fine, so will L'aigle!

Also, don't worry about the smoke, Doc has been very clever and used a small amount of large particles, which is much better performance wise on the computer! (It also looks beautiful!)

I'm glad to hear that, I had doubts.

So you are an alpha tester ? got an answer to my question ? I was serious :smile:

and will work with the normal graphics menu. If your warband runs fine, so will L'aigle!

Does that answer your questions, sir?
  7. Baillie

Naturally, regarding them as 'small' and 'large' is subjective. Docm has done a good job with the particles, that's all that needs to be said. I was simply asking someone's question about optimization, that is all.
  8. Baillie

Gandalf_Gandalfian said:
    So alpha testers/Doc is it possible to turn down the smoke/graphics or something? Like will manual graphics options menu work for it? I have no idea, but my turd computer probably can't run that much smoke lol.

2.1ghz quadcore apu
    512mb vram
    4gb ram

The in game graphics are very well optimized, and will work with the normal graphics menu. If your warband runs fine, so will L'aigle!

Also, don't worry about the smoke, Doc has been very clever and used a small amount of large particles, which is much better performance wise on the computer! (It also looks beautiful!)
  9. Baillie

Inanch-Bilge said:
    Are there any non-uniformed troops we can get ? like inbred lowlife street scum gunmen ?

Of course, look in the quote from the initial post about factions

Those in bold are inbred lowlife street scum gunmen.
    French Empire
    Austrian Empire

United Kingdom
    Russian Empire
    Kingdom of Prussia
    Confederation of the Rhine
    Duchy of Warsaw
    Kingdom of Holland
    Kingdom of Italy
    Kingdom of Naples
    Swiss Confederation
    Kingdom of Spain (Bonapartist)
    Supreme Junta (Spanish Rebels)
    Kingdom of Portugal
    Denmark-Norway
    Kingdom of Sweden
    Ottoman Empire
    Serb Rebels
    Tirolean Rebels
  10. Baillie

Thanks for clarifying
  11. Baillie

Comrade Temuzu said:
    Murat ÖZCAN said:
    Agovic said:
    cf628fa538.jpg

That reminded me the sex scene of Jason Statham in China town :grin:
    What?
  12. Baillie

Oforrsteel said:
    Baillie said:
    I am particularly interested in particle effects. Am I right in thinking that you have gone for the option of few big particles rather than many little ones?

Reenactors use different amounts of gunpowder all over the place, so I'd imagine the only place to get information as to what it really looked like would be from eyewitness reports.

I think your effects are pretty nice.

Baillie your effects are some of the most realistic I've seen.  :grin: Funny you stopped by.

Thanks, that's very kind of you to say so! Funny I stopped by? Of course I stopped by, this work is a masterpiece, and I can't wait to play it, just like the rest of the community! ;D
  13. Baillie

I am particularly interested in particle effects. Am I right in thinking that you have gone for the option of few big particles rather than many little ones?

Reenactors use different amounts of gunpowder all over the place, so I'd imagine the only place to get information as to what it really looked like would be from eyewitness reports.

I think your effects are pretty nice.
  14. Baillie

Baktech said:
    That's very possible. I have a creepy feeling that people would want me to post just to see her picture.
    Never fear, no one wants you to post.
Back
Top Bottom