Recent content by Baguette Eater

1. Baguette Eater

Gun wankery

Went to shoot with my friend, he brought his Garand and Lever Action Rifle, yeehaw, amongst many of his other guns. That's two things I always wanted to try and shoot, and it was a very pleasant experience with both rifles.
  2. Baguette Eater

Gun wankery

I think it clicked that you won't always have a medic around, so you better have some mean to stabilize the wounded in a quick and easy way until they can be evacuated to a place with more extensive medical facilities.

Would be fitting for infantry, anyway, since we poke and prod at most other trades without fully committing, so why not add medic in the pile
  3. Baguette Eater

Upcoming games you nitpicky ****bags look forward to ***** about in the future.

Looking forward to Darktide when it comes out.
  4. Baguette Eater

TaleWorlds News: New News Necessary for the OT Neophytes

Can confirm. Those LAV's and Leo's you see in picture as just cleverly dressed cardboard.

Though, it really *is* appropriate that those guys are actually Armored guys, and not just infantrymen doing silly ****.
  5. Baguette Eater

Cool. Why answer at all then? I thought such things were beneath you. I do find interesting than when you get called for what you are you start insulting people. But sure, I totally did not hit right home.

I will agree that I am not particularly interested in arguing endlessly about this. You do you, just don't expect me to fall for the pretense.
    Ah yes, the good ol' classic. He's already a fascist in your mind, so no matter what he says, he's the devil. Not wanting to argue with someone who outright assumes that and calling them out on their bull****? Nah, must be the fash doubling down.

Brings a tear to my eye.
  6. Baguette Eater

Perhaps because you implied that you don't trust them.
  7. Baguette Eater

What made you laugh today - Fifth Edition

Relax, we're invading Denmark tomorrow, all will be right.
  8. Baguette Eater

What made you happy today?

Finished my Assault Pioneer qualification. It was a long, but fun thing.
  9. Baguette Eater

What does the United Nations Space Command has to do with Iraq :neutral:
  10. Baguette Eater

Ukraine Today

Oh quiet, racist
  11. Baguette Eater

What are you playing right now?

Shotguns pump faster than bolt action rifles re-chamber, in my experience in servers like those, so their niche is safe ish. But tbh? **** shotguns, they were always frustrating in those games, being those weird-ass 1 hit kill weapons when others should do just as well, so I am glad they get kicked down a notch.
  12. Baguette Eater

Twitter, accountable.

Lol. Okay, if you seriously believe that... If anything it'll be a sidegrade, but as far as accountability goes, you can't really go lower than rock bottom
  13. Baguette Eater

Yeah, good for Elon, the free speech enthusiast that thinks dominant social media should be privatized by opinionated billionaires.
    The alt right is already looking forward to getting all their bans reversed (most of them were banned at some point), starting with Donald.
    Yeah, almost as if a private company is free to do whatever it wants or something
Back
Top Bottom