Recent content by Baerstein

1. Baerstein

Army running out of food

This happens a lot, when you call someone to your army they will not stop for food

that's why i normally carry around enough food for an entire army to last at least 50 days. :grin:
    And that's why that new herd penalty kicks me hard in the butt. -_-
  2. Baerstein

how to upload pictures?

pssst, Also, there is an unofficial image hosting for this forum. Please use it for this forum only please and consider making a small donation if you use it regularly. Simply paste it in and it'll give you exactly what you need to put in the forum for it to be visible here.

TWim

Is it yours? also a Private Image upload, or from talesworlds?
  3. Baerstein

Information about developments at snowballing problem

I dont know its addressed or not, but i notice something.

I joined northern empire, because there are weak and i´l try to help them a bit. So, the game goes along, i fight the khuzaits back to husn fulq, battania lost a bit and western empire lost a got chunk of its territory later on. but i noticed a little castle, the last remaining from southern empire.
    So i take a closer look and see little bit of troops in the garrison and some parties with under 10 troops sitting there and do nothing. Also literally nothing, no looter hunting, no troops gathering, that sort of nothing.
    Would be easy to take and go further in the game but, i decided different. i searched for Rhagaea and surprise, surprise she sit in her old Town and does nothing. So i decided to give her some money and see what happend.
    First of all i give her 300K Moneys and get 5(!) Points from that. Srsly... She had nothing. Zero money! She should be a little more grateful... That Old...

But ok, it is an experiment now. it´s ok.

So i watched the castle again and at some time, little activation startet. Some of the Parties goes straight to the next city and get some troopes. Funny, the ignore their own villages near them. There try to refill there garrison and so i play my game a little further and hunt some western parties.
    After some time, i go back to the little caste to see progress and, there was nothing anymore. what happen there?

Also i saved, leave my actual kingdom and joined southern empire. BIG MISTAKE! The Pay almost 20k MONEY EVERY DAY AS TRIBUTE TO THE OTHER FACTIONS! 20k every day!
    No Wonder there stay in that little castle and do nothing. No money means no troops, no food, no nothing. I didn search that but, i am pretty sure, there are no caravans either.

So maybe, Factions with less then, lets say, 2 castles and or towns, should cut out of the tribute system.
  4. Baerstein

What is the criterion for considering the game as early access?

Sovietwomble made a video yesterday (i think) and the first of three explanse well, what i think about that early access here. I will not link it, but the name stands here. :smile:
  5. Baerstein

What's the game like atm?

The other sieges are working?

Most siege works, not fine, but works. I have no idea what the try to do, or do with siege. Most of the time the AI tends to be stuck in walls, or pushing each other away, when the try to climb some tower ladders. Sometimes i have to recall my troops further away, so the one remaining enemy climbs out off his wall and i can kill him and end the siege. but that happens not that often.
    I have the feeling the collision query is the big problem here.
  6. Baerstein

When you rebalance leveling speed, use Riding/Bow as your benchmark, not Athletics.

Oh yes please, Horse XP should be fine. I Mean, i took my pony out in the beginning and walk on my bare feet for a long time. Rescue some people, fight armys, destroy cities and reach many years later around almost eventually soon 125 athletics.
    and than, i decided to level up raiding and attack a city, sit there on my Pony (i keep it!), still standing in front of the wall.
    Long story short, i make in this one fight over 50 levels with raiding. standing still, doing nothing with my WASD keys. NOTHING, just riding to that one spot and start shooting the militia from the wall. nothing else. from 10 to ~60. in one siege.
    I´m almost done with this game. :grin:
  7. Baerstein

Asymmetrical characters' faces

Looks like a bunch introverts to me. you can clearly see the internal screaming.
  8. Baerstein

SP MP [Bannerlord] Mods List (updated 17/04/24)

uh i play only the latest betas so... i hope for a version that stays stable between them, because i get sick for searching every quest. i think the latest stable version i see is 1.5.2.
  9. Baerstein

What is the point of having village/town/castle scenes ?

Yeah, beautiful to the sec... third time maybe. Why do i go in a town? Because to buy some useless Workshops, that's it. Village? To search for someone's daughter at the opposite end of the map. At that point it gets boring to see and i'm really thankful for the quicktalk option.
  10. Baerstein

Yes, seen it to late and it caused crashes a lot. So maybe it has a place in your list?
    On the other hand, it is the third modder for that specific mod.
  11. Baerstein

Asymmetrical characters' faces

What do you mean? Everyone seems pretty normal to me. A Picture would help. :smile:
  12. Baerstein

Resolved Wrong Gender in text

Yes, it is still in 1.5.4 i will make a picture next time i see it.
  13. Baerstein

Help me:Suggest me a version

I got sometimes random freezes of (game)death with 1.5.4, but it runs better then in the previous 1.5.3.
    I did not find out how, or when it happens.
  14. Baerstein

I´m not that in Mods, but i would hope to see Settlement Icons work again.
  15. Baerstein

Looks like we will get achievements in the near future

If there a good integrated i could enjoy them. I don't like the ones you get, for every footstep.
Back
Top Bottom