Recent content by baca

1. Had i known development was going to be this slow for the single-player experience, i wouldn't have bought Bannerlord.

VC is a DLC, it's not a paid mod. It was published by taleworlds and taleworlds provided support to the brytenwalda team or something like that
  2. Utterly Lost on the Influence System

I'd honestly just swap kingdoms. Those policies hurt
  3. Developer roles

Keep in mind it's possible some don't want that information to be known
  4. Modified Combat Parameters

2h overhead and stabs are noticeably different depending on your stance, it's not worth it to control because it compromises your movement (in a game where positioning is everything) and ultimately stances only impoverish gameplay. Remove stances
  5. that looks depressing

that looks depressing
  6. my (estimated) timeline for features/fixes

whats the communitys thoughts on stances?
  7. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

Yes. If you unlocked the sliders, changed them, played until the daily tick, the slider would be reset to its dynamic value. I tested this thoroughly
  8. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

There's 2 hidden sliders currently in the game that are dynamically updated depending on your character's actions, however they're not very functional at the moment and has a tendency to max the weight slider, and lowering the build slider last time I checked. From my testing sitting and waiting...
  9. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

There's no scene loading anymore, I think they use the world map as a background which is why it looks low res
  10. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

My bad, it's not only two handed maces, it's both, but maces are more likely to crush through. Curious to see what it translates to in-game
  11. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

I assume this means no beta branch servers for this patch, only for the next MP patch
  12. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

Only two handed maces
  13. In Progress Cant have kids on any playthrough

I think you can't have kids if you're older than 35 (maybe its only if the mom is over 35)
  14. I can't replace keybinds

Try deleting BannerlordGameKeys.xml in Documents / Bannerlord /Configs
  15. Bought game banned from this server

please fix taleworlds @Callum @MArdA TaleWorlds lan hosts are banned from their own server no fix possible, its something in your backend