Recent content by b00227783

1. b00227783

say cheese

Leifr Eiríksson said:
    False.
    This does not happen.

Yeah I'm not really sure why this is even a thing.

My growth is pathetic, I didn't even have to shave properly until I was like 19, and even then it was just "bumfluff". Shaving gave the impression it was coming back thicker but it was really just the older I got the thicker what little growth I had got.
  2. b00227783

say cheese

I was bored and took some pictures of myself cause I remembered I had a webcam now  :fruity:

xD5-Z.jpg
    6itfm.jpg
    1LvMv.jpg

EDIT: Bonus picture of me looking happy as **** to be home again

RkYQx.jpg
  3. b00227783

Game suggestions for a seaman(hehe)

Well hi guys, been a while, I've just done my first contract at sea in the merchant navy, and if there is one thing I definately want for next contract is some games. I'm looking for people to suggest singleplayer games only, as multiplayer isn't an option when you're in the middle of the...
  4. b00227783

Router troubles... should I buy a new one?

My router is a Tenda W150D ADSL 2/2+. We got it about 3-4 years ago, and it came highly recommended from a tech-savvy friend because our last router was fried in a thunderstorm. Apparently that can't happen to this one but meh. Anyways, it used to be pretty good, no problems whatsoever. Then...
  5. b00227783

Post *Your* Dreamier Women Ver-4.158

Gemma Arterton is my kind of woman  :fruity:

I would post pictures but for some reason it isn't letting me  :ohdear:
  6. b00227783

World of Tankcraft

True, but I get this itch when I play low tier tanks to just grrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnndddddddd...

I'm a bit of a completionist so I'm just trying to unlock all the british tier X. At Bert, AT 15 and the other two lines are at X, so not far off. Will probably grind for the Leopard 1 after because it will probably be the best use of my 25 perk german crew  :iamamoron:
  7. b00227783

World of Tankcraft

Heh, had just unlocked and bought the T-62a when they brought out the other soviet mediums on the xbox.

Trolling at it's finest.
  8. b00227783

World of Tankcraft

Cyborg Eastern European said:
    Your first tier 9? I've got 5000 battles with 3 tier tens unlocked never mind my nines.

Not trying to burst your bubble but what the hell took you so long  :razz:

And I'm just gonna use this post to shamelessly stat whore.

Incidentally this puts me at unicum WN8 for the Xbox version.
  9. b00227783

What made you laugh today - Fifth Edition

Banned on the WoT forums for simply writing "****ed" in a sentence. Why it wasn't censored in the first place I'll never know, but then they saw fit to ban me from posting for a day.

Simply wonderful.
  10. b00227783

World of Tankcraft

Eh, Xbox got the rest of the Russian mediums. So basically, t-62a clones.

Meanwhile got an awesome OP that gives every tank in the french medium line +.25% exp bonus win or lose. Gonna grind that in the next 11 days while it's there.
  11. b00227783

say cheese

For those wondering it's a NATO blue sweater with Merchant Navy Marine Engineer Cadet epaulettes.

Cause I couldn't join the Royal being half deaf an' all that.
  12. b00227783

say cheese

Here, have a picture of my face.

10435871_757872037592900_6979733109749141295_n.jpg
  13. b00227783

World of Tankcraft

Slow, crap armour, 60 pen gun and did I mention it's slow?

:mad:
  14. b00227783

Going to learn to play the guitar - gis me the infos please

Docm30 said:
    A tonic is the note or chord a given scale or key is based around and named after. Fourths and fifths and what not are scale degrees/intervals.

A who a what.

Why has no one told me any of this **** before. I've just looked up tabs for songs and learned them and the chords in them. Is it worth learning stuff like this?
  15. b00227783

World of Tankcraft

Meh, WoT playerbase is already braindead retard so putting it on a console was probably the best way to find the window licker of the year.

Also finally started using the french tanks.

B1 was awful, free xp'd it cause I CBF. Then I got the BDR G1 and am now waiting for my free exp to build up again to skip it. What a bloody awful line this is. The ARL better be gud or I'm gonna leave the line alone. I'm worried about that too because I was shooting straight through the turret front of one with my stock Jap tier V.

On the other hand, the S35 CA is one hell of a TD. 400m view range and starts off with the 17 pounder? Your laughing.
Back
Top Bottom