Recent content by Azzinoth224

1. Resolved Number advantage in simulated battles doesn't work at all

To test this I only did battles with looters against looters. This way I can exclude other influences into the calculation like different unit types and unit tier or level. My tactics skill is 0, not sure if that matters. The game version is 1.3.1. Here are the results: First 100 looters vs 47...
  2. Resolved Formations spawn at wrong location

If you have units assigned to formations V to VIII when entering a hideout or village battle they don't spawn together with your other troops, instead they spawn in the middle of the map at random locations, where they can get easily slaugthered by the enemy before you can get there.
  3. SP Top Suggestions

There is a very good compilation for mod ideas here including many quality of life features that should be implemented into the base game.
  4. Resolved Merchants gold reset to 0 in all towns 1.2.0 (Early Game)

I believe this is because of the changes to caravans. They are now attacked all the time, which means town can't sell their products and go eventually bankrupt. Yes the economy is so detailed, if you stop caravans from happening, the economy crashes.
  5. Co-op?

Also - ever wondered how active pause would look like with more than one player on the map?
    Maybe let only the host control time. I think most people would play coop with a friend, so it wouldn't be a problem to coordinate this with the other player. Or you let both players control time and it changes for both. If the other player doesn't move during that time on map he just waits. If one player is in a battle, either the game pauses for the other, or it continues normal and the battle is displayed for him on the map until the other player finishes it. It really isn't a big problem to figure these things out and coop would definitely be a lot of fun.
  6. [BL] Post & Find Mod Ideas

It would be nice to be able to examine the equipment of troops and other characters (for example in the encyclopedia or party screen), such that I can compare armor and weapons between different troops.
  7. Resolved Trade XP lost after game reload.

I can confirm this is what happens. At least I know now what to do. I thought I was going crazy because sometimes I did get xp and sometimes not.
Back
Top Bottom