Recent content by aztecgold12

1. Is the combat Ai still broken in beta 1.2?

Damn, guess that means I have to roll back to 1.0.11
  2. Is the combat Ai still broken in beta 1.2?

Trying to figure out what to play and my main concern is that the combat ai works correctly. They could block in 1.0.11, can they block in 1.2?
  3. Looking for children mod

I was wondering if anyone knows of a mod that will: 1) cap the amount of kids you can have or decrease the rate at which you have kids 2)make it so when they turn 18, the heir is on level 1 with normal starting stats randomly assigned if anyone can show me or make a mod that could do these...
  4. Patch Notes e1.0.11 / Beta Hotfix

Hopefully!
    Does anyone know? Has anyone made a custom weapon saved and loaded and it kept the bonus stats?
  5. Patch Notes e1.0.11 / Beta Hotfix

Is the smithing bug where custom weapon stats don’t save on load fixed in beta?
  6. What Content Do You Want First?

1) NPCs will marry each other over time
    2) Children and heir system works better
    3) Smith stats save on crafted weapons as well as being able to craft bows/shields/armor
  7. Patch Notes e1.0.10

Please focus on fixing smithy bug where stats dont save on weapons on next update
  8. Fertility rate too high

Needs to be fixed, but it's not an urgency. (Plus there are already threads about it)

I just feel like this is something they could quickly fix in a patch by just changed the rate value and then capping the ability to have kids after a certain age
  9. Fertility rate too high

You have no control on how much children your character has, people are ending up with 20+ kids. Please add a way to control this
  10. Resolved [Bug Report] Weapon Crafting (My Testing)

Please fix the smithing bugs devs, I would be forever grateful if I could save and my crafted stuff was still there on load
  11. Resolved Enable Death Option NOT WORKING

Please add to features needed to be fixed list devs, thanks!
  12. Patch Notes e1.0.6

Please fix enable death as well, currently bugged and no heros will die unless executed
  13. Resolved Enable Death Option NOT WORKING

also having this issue
  14. NPCs should have the ability to execute other lords

Currently only the player can execute captured lords, I think there should be an option so that NPC Lords have a chance to execute other lords, would make the game more balanced.
  15. SP - General Please allow NPCs to execute lords as well

Currently only the player can execute which seems OP, I think there should be a chance that NPC lords that are dishonorable will execute lords as well.
Back
Top Bottom