Recent content by azade12

1. Siege defense forever loads

Same problem. It's a bug. Your CPU usage goes to 0% on the game, meaning it isn't even loading it.
  2. SP - General Make sieges more extensive

+1. I agree. If not all of the city then give different sections that they assault per instance. Say, if they win the walls, then you fall back to the inner city, you then are put back to the campaign map to decide whether you will surrender or try further defend a inner portion of the city. This ensures optimization, and extends gameplay. Then a new battle starts elsewhere in the settlement if you choose to go on. You should have the ability to lead or send troops too.
  3. Resolved Singleplayer Defensive Sieges NOT WORKING

Single player defensive sieges give an infinite loading screen for me when I try to fight them manually in my city. Unsure for castles. I get stuck on the loading splash screen, the horseman keeps moving but there is no CPU usage. Went to list of known issues and didn't see this there. Saw...
  4. When is map maker coming out?

I was wondering when the map maker for bannerlord would be coming out. I thought it'd be here at EA, but maybe i'm missing something. Thanks.
Back
Top Bottom