Recent content by Azacnathelas

1. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.10

Hi All , Since the v 1.5.8 the x button was removed for switching the 1 handed / 2 handed swords, and it was made forced 2 handed swords without shield , which kills alot of immersion and also prevents us using 1 handed perks without shield witha hybrite sword. Also logically if a sword can be used as one handed with a shield it can also be used aa one handed without a shield. At least for the single player please look in to it if you can spare any time. Is there any chance that could be fixed at least for Single player if not for MP..
  2. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.10

Azacnathelas said:
    Dear Mexxico ,

I 'm sure you are getting alot of such messages , but if you read this by any chance please think about the fix I ask below.

on the 1.5.8 the x button was removed for switching the 1 handed / 2 handed swords, and it was made forced 2 handed swords without shield , which kills alot of immersion and also prevents us using 1 handed perks without shield. also logically if a sword can be used as one handed with a shield it can also be used aa one handed without a shield. At least for the single player please look in to it if you can spare any time. I was playing merely 40 hours a week this game and I only played 3 hours since x button was removed because of my playing style. I'm sure your team can find a very easy way to implement this to single player only if wanted to.

Thanks for all the effor you guys are putting for us.

Sincerely Yours ,

A player
    Hello,

These controls are not my area. You can copy paste this message to community managers.

Have a nice day,

@Callum whose area if this topic goes in can you forward ?
  3. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.10

We are aware and already working towards a fix for this one.

The fix for this is deployed with 1.5.10.
    Do you plan to bring back x button control for switch between 2handed / 1 handed swords without a shield ? at least for the single player ?
  4. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.10

Can you please bring the X button for Switch for one-handed / two handed weapons without using a shield. ?? At least for the single player ??
    Logically if a sword can be used one handed with a shield it can be used as one-handed without a shield ... (normally all one-handed swords with long enough grip should be able to be used as two handed if wanted to )
  5. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.9

Any chance to bring the "X button"back switch from One handed to two Handed for hybrite swords ??
  6. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.8

The only thing I expect is to see the "X" Button for switching swords 1H/2H without a shield is back This downgrade took too much feeling away from my game for me.
  7. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.8

I really hate the auto switch of swords from one handed to two handed. And the "X button " does not work . @Callum will this ever be fixed ?
  8. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.6

My game is crushing when I encounter a party on the map randomly. every 3 - 4 encounters with other parties crashes the game on map. report is sent.
  9. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.0

Does this happen every time you replay the save for you? Or indeed in every army battle? It did not happen for our QA when they tested your save game. Do you have any mods? Is anybody else experiencing this particular issue?

Thank you. We will check it out.

Hi Duh ,
    I'm a 32 years old engineer , who is currently in charge of building a 70 mt passenger carrier ship of which has a capable speed of 40 knots.

I spend my home time playing games and there are two game I love playing and this is one of them. Please correct below mistakes and answer below questions if you have any info on them.

Today I played a (a fresh start) new game with the latest update the problem is I encountered the proplem I told you before "being lost a battle after winning it with joining an army" only for once than I reloaded the save that was before that but unfortunately It did not happen because on the reload the armies did not fight :smile:.. I created my own army but that bug did not happen. Please solve this . Also can you inform us if should we wait for more immersive conversion options with lords, ladies & bar owners ?

One more thing please check Vlandian crosbowmen salaries. Because They are bugged. I have an army of 200 cavalliers and my troop salary is +4 because I carry only 1 sharpshooter. :smile: ,

Also work shops are giving nothing for the 14.000 k we spent on them I understand the nerfing reasons but the should earn in between 125 to 250 gold, to pay back to the player. I think 1 work shop should be able to nearly cover the expances of an 100 men army with an avarage level of soldiers tier 4.

One more thing on 1.5.1 the keyboard "V" does not open the character edit screen.

And please make the game immersive, believe me the 80% of the players are not here solely for graphics and animations which are already very good. But we are here to make our own story. Please make stable version for the animations and fighting etc.. and give us a game with more in to the politics , relations , crisis and a real reason to fight for...
  10. Oyun içerisinde takıldığınız kısımlar

Merhaba ekran görüntüsünde de görüldüğü üzere (link ) kadın karakterlere beyefendi diye hitap ediliyor. Bu gerçekten sinirbozucu , ayrıca Beyefendi kelimesi yerine Beyim , lordum vs gibi temaya ve oyunun geçtiği döneme uygun kelimeler seçilmeli. Bir oyuncu olarak bu basit ama can sıkıcı hataların düzeltilmesini talep ediyorum. Ayrıca kadın karakterlerle olan düzeltmeyi de Hanımefendi yerine Hanımım , Leydim gibi kelimeler ile (karakterlerin yaşına ve evli olup olmadıklarına bakarak !) yapılması gerekir diye düşünüyorum .

Oyunda karakterler ile ilişki kurmak çok zor hatta imkansız. Oyun içindeki diyaloglara , etkileşimlere ne zaman yer verilecek merak ediyorum. Warband bu yönüyle Bannerlord'un çok ama çok önünde.
    1- Belirli bir nama ulaştıktan sonra karakterimizin onur , kahramanlık , hesapçılık vs.. gibi özelliklerine göre krallar tarafından huzura çağırılması , ve doğrudan bir lordu olmak yerine kralların kişiliklerine göre bir dizi görevler verilmesi ve bu görevlerin sonucunda bu krallıkta bir yer edilinip edinilmeyeceğine karar verilmesi gibi güzel özellikler konulabilir.

2- evlilik sistemi mal pazarlığı halinden acilen çıkartılmalı en azından Warband kadar da olsa flört vb.. unsurları içermeli...

Daha yazılacak tonlarca şey var. Kısacası oyuna bu oyunda içselleşmemizi sağlayacak özellikler eklenmeli...
  11. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.0

Does this happen every time you replay the save for you? Or indeed in every army battle? It did not happen for our QA when they tested your save game. Do you have any mods? Is anybody else experiencing this particular issue?
    Hi Duh ,

I have no mods installed. It happened with every time I used my save game,But I did not try with the hotfix patch released after I reprt this may be it was fixed in it . I will let you know after I tried with latest hotfixes.

Thank you. We will check it out.
  12. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.0

Hi Devs , I'm having a problem ;

when ever if I join an army and after WINNING the battle as soon as i hit the tab button , Game says "I lost the battle" leaving me with loosing all my soldiers .

I do not have the same issue when I battle without the army or if I created the army.

Save File Download
  13. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.0

There are items with no texture :sad: I believe this was reported before , yet Picture , Helmet of Radagos
  14. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

Yep I reported this. Some boots are not rendering.
    Exactly and some gloves as well :smile:
  15. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

Some items render seems broken ? Check the boots.

My System :
    16 gb DDR 4
    AMD Ryzen 5 3600
    Nvidia RTX 2060

Picture
Back
Top Bottom