Recent content by AxiosXiphos

1. AxiosXiphos

Potential new gamer

The actual answer to this question is ignore what anyone else says; go read reviews - watch gameplay videos; catch a bit of a playthrough by a streamer and make your own decision.
  2. AxiosXiphos

YET ANOTHER FAIL PATCH

You're just going to get muted again, I don't see what's so funny about getting people to respond to you. That's like the easiest thing in the world.
    Never been muted.

Again are you calling me a woman or a homosexual? Because it seems like you think that's an insult; and I'd like to know why??
  3. AxiosXiphos

YET ANOTHER FAIL PATCH

I can guarantee you Axios isn't talking about multiplayer.

Coming out and admitting you're trolling after every single post is boring and a sign that you suck at this. It's like you have no confidence in your craft anymore and need to constantly remind the audience (and yourself) that it's an act when people call you an idiot. Hang it up, it's time to retire.

It could be worse, you could be doing this solely for attention, in which case just buy a vibrator and keep us out of it.
    🤣

Seems like I am getting exactly what I wanted? The correct response would have been just to ignore me - but everyone bites.

Even you it seems.

FYI odd that you used Vibrator as an insult...? Are you suggesting I am female or homosexual?
  4. AxiosXiphos

YET ANOTHER FAIL PATCH

Whoa. Quite Weak.

And you guys wonder why I come here to feed....

It's like you can't help it. If it's too easy - is it even fun anymore?
  5. AxiosXiphos

YET ANOTHER FAIL PATCH

I almost feel they should have a beta version that people can test before its pushed to release. Maybe keep a stable branch separate on an older version so people don't have to mess around with bugs...
  6. AxiosXiphos

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.3

NPC simulation death is an extremely important change and makes this patch worth it alone.

Honestly it's a shame it's taken this long... but thank the gods its finally here.
  7. AxiosXiphos

Bannerlord was a grift

Glad you are laughing at the absurdity of your own argument. Finally you see the way!
    I mean yes obviously you aren't going to be arrested. I was just fighting for the sake of fighting.
  8. AxiosXiphos

Bannerlord was a grift

He argued that I'd be locked up for saying that Bannerlord was a grift. Of course he is a troll lol
    I mean .... :ROFLMAO:
  9. AxiosXiphos

Bannerlord was a grift

If someone is a **** to you, that's on them. If you are a **** to others in retaliation that's on you, especially when it's uncalled for (but also when it is called for, you can contrast toxic people without being toxic yourself).
    *shrug*

I'd rather be hated for being a d**k then hated for trying to be nice.

One hurts a lot more.
  10. AxiosXiphos

Bannerlord was a gift

I don´t argue with trolls. I´m a troll myself. I can play "the game" dude.
    hat.jpg
  11. AxiosXiphos

Bannerlord was a grift

I'd rather you had argued for the sake of actually liking and defending Bannerlord/Taleworld's.

You're a jerk for doing that.

I do. I don't lie. Lies are a weak tool. I just use whatever weapons I can.

@AxiosXiphos whether you swallowed up your pride upon being called out, or actually meant what you said, ones thing's for sure. - you no longer have any credibility or integrity in these forums, even if you mean well.
    None of you did anything other then argue and belittle me anyway - I certainly tried a more passive approach for a long time. I did try to be nice.

@black_bulldog - I'm sorry. Genuinely.
  12. AxiosXiphos

Bannerlord was a grift

This axios guy is now a confirmed rtard. You were being serious until people called you out on it and now you pretend to be a troll. You're just a little special, no need to pretend being a troll.
    That's a lot of phobia in one short sentence. Good luck with the moderators.

Thank you for literally giving us a real-life example though.

I love to tease and joke around with friends, but I can't imagine being so petty that I get my jollies off of trying to piss strangers off. What a sad life you must lead.

Oh pleasseee.... because everyone else here is so innocent. :rolleyes:
  13. AxiosXiphos

Bannerlord was a grift

@AxiosXiphos I have never heard anything so arrogant, so snobby, so condescending and as merlin would say "supercilious"
    You know I'm stealing that right?

Honestly why is this a shock to anyone? 90% of what I do is argue with people?

I do offer some bits of feedback when i can. I also try to do a little tech support if anyone has issues.

Still is anyone here not trolling at the point?
  14. AxiosXiphos

Bannerlord was a grift

Credibility = gone
    I didn't know you thought so highly of me.
  15. AxiosXiphos

Bannerlord was a grift

I would be lying if I said you weren't my favourite poster on the forums right now. Every thread you post in causes a tremendous whirlwind of never ending drama. Every post you make has just the right amount of coy belligerence, gaslighting and trolling, and like a 5 star chef you make it look easy. You've perfected the art form and I respect that.
    All previous discussion aside - I genuinely have learnt this like a skillset.

The key is to be just irritating enough to provoke a response while not actually swearing or saying any direct insult. You then basically bounce along the comments hoping they say something over the 'line'; which you then home in on.

Ergo - They say something that sounds even remotely sexist, racist or homophobic? You then ask them to explain it over and over again. They either double down and actually do go over the line; or they try to avoid it - either way works. It's a effective tactic. Also using full sentences and more involved grammar makes you sound stuck up or a snob - that irritates people even more. +Points if you can correct other peoples comments.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't pretty much a troll I'll admit. I definitely use a strategy to try and provoke arguments; and then act as if I'm the conciliator. Sure it would be nice if this forum was just a typical gaming discussion room; but I won't pretend that I don't enjoy all the verbal jousting....

FYI - I have absolutely no intentions EVER of even remotely trying to harass your other works. It's all bark. What happens on the forum - stays on the forum.
Top Bottom