AxiosXiphos's latest activity

• AxiosXiphos
    AxiosXiphos replied to the thread Potential new gamer.
    The actual answer to this question is ignore what anyone else says; go read reviews - watch gameplay videos; catch a bit of a...
  • AxiosXiphos
    AxiosXiphos replied to the thread YET ANOTHER FAIL PATCH.
    Never been muted. Again are you calling me a woman or a homosexual? Because it seems like you think that's an insult; and I'd like to...
  • AxiosXiphos
    🤣 Seems like I am getting exactly what I wanted? The correct response would have been just to ignore me - but everyone bites. Even you...
  • AxiosXiphos
    Whoa. Quite Weak. And you guys wonder why I come here to feed.... It's like you can't help it. If it's too easy - is it even fun...
  • AxiosXiphos
    I almost feel they should have a beta version that people can test before its pushed to release. Maybe keep a stable branch separate on...
  • AxiosXiphos
    AxiosXiphos replied to the thread Beta Patch Notes e1.6.3.
    NPC simulation death is an extremely important change and makes this patch worth it alone. Honestly it's a shame it's taken this...
  • AxiosXiphos
    AxiosXiphos replied to the thread Bannerlord was a grift.
    I mean yes obviously you aren't going to be arrested. I was just fighting for the sake of fighting.
  • AxiosXiphos
    I mean .... :ROFLMAO:
  • AxiosXiphos
    *shrug* I'd rather be hated for being a d**k then hated for trying to be nice. One hurts a lot more.
  • AxiosXiphos
    AxiosXiphos replied to the thread Bannerlord was a gift.
  • AxiosXiphos
    I do. I don't lie. Lies are a weak tool. I just use whatever weapons I can. None of you did anything other then argue and belittle me...
  • AxiosXiphos
    That's a lot of phobia in one short sentence. Good luck with the moderators. Thank you for literally giving us a real-life example...
  • AxiosXiphos
    You know I'm stealing that right? Honestly why is this a shock to anyone? 90% of what I do is argue with people? I do offer some bits...
  • AxiosXiphos
    I didn't know you thought so highly of me.
  • AxiosXiphos
    All previous discussion aside - I genuinely have learnt this like a skillset. The key is to be just irritating enough to provoke a...
Top Bottom