Recent content by awkwardduck

1. How to Heal Wounds/Injuries

It's been angering me that I have wounds which are affecting my skills with no clear way to heal them. I've tried to find doctors/physicians like in Viking Conquest but I've had no luck. How is it that a deep cut on my arm giving me -1 strength can't be healed when I have 2 doctors in my party?
  2. READ THIS if you Crash & Lag in-game and have 64bit PC

"An unknown command was specified" I typed it exactly like this: bcdedit / set IncreaseUser VA 4096
    Did I do something wrong?
  3. M&B Napoleonic Wars Enhancement Mod/Blood & Iron

tsk92 said:
    No it does work, I can guarantee that it will work. When I verified my game and installed the Epic Enhancement mod for NW it wouldn't recognise my ownership of NW, cliked on the Warband exe. and loaded up NW, quit and retried installing the mod and it worked perfectly.
    What do mean by clicking on Warband .exe?
  4. M&B Napoleonic Wars Enhancement Mod/Blood & Iron

tsk92, that did not work, any other solutions?
  5. M&B Napoleonic Wars Enhancement Mod/Blood & Iron

Clicked on Warband exe. and launched NW? So you installed the enhancement while having NW ready to play?
  6. M&B Napoleonic Wars Enhancement Mod/Blood & Iron

SeanBeansShako said:
    Launch normal Warband, join a multiplayer game and then try again.
    I play Native GK siege almost daily, so that won't work.
  7. M&B Napoleonic Wars Enhancement Mod/Blood & Iron

I've tried downloading both mods I mentioned in the title. When I do, both think I don't own NW (Which I do) It will flash up a message after I picked the language during installation that says I need to buy NW. I'm just looking for a simple solution to this very frustrating problem.
  8. Saviour of Rohan Recruiting

Which "Strategist" Are you? There are a whole bunch, and I might be talking to thin air because all these posts are months old.
Back
Top Bottom