Recent content by awesome_noobie

1. NW Completed (inactive)

Regiment Name: 19thRD
    Expected Attendance: 10-15
    Will you be attending once, or weekly:weekly maybe?
    Leader's Steam name: Yampa
    Do you agree to the rules?: Yes
  2. MP Dark Ages [WB] Heroes Of Valhalla (Persistent Mod)

This Mod is gonna be awesome Good Luck looking forward to play it  :mrgreen:
  3. Hispanic Regiment (Reformed)

Thanks a lot, and i know this thread is lame but the way i recruited before was spamming in all chat so i dont know how to do this  epic threads other regs have XD
  4. The Order of the Falcon NA/EU (Spanish speaking players only)

Unase a la Orden y luchen por la gloria! Para mas informacion: 94.23.243.166:9989
  5. Hispanic Regiment (Reformed)

Looking for spanish talking players for the new and reformed HR. Buscando jugadores que hablen español para unirse al nuevo y reformado HR. Entren a este teamspeak y busquen a Yampa o Nachobote para mas informacion: 94.23.243.166:9989
  6. FPS DROP - FIX (NVIDIA CARDS)

but isnt tht driver the only one that works?
  7. FPS DROP - FIX (NVIDIA CARDS)

I cannot apply this fix apparently that driver is not compatible with windows 7 ultimate now i cant play the game i wasted money on...
  8. Download link and discussion *PF_1.0 download link here*

CAN'T...WAIT...MUCH...LONGER...I THINK ILL BLOW UP FROM ANTICIPATION!
  9. Suggestions & Solutions

Puerto Rico is Puertoricans aren't where like the unsung heros like other carbbean islands who also participated and gave there lifes... But just putting it out there.
    Anyways epic mod
  10. Suggestions & Solutions

Hi guys here is a little suggestion i would love you guys to consider.
    In the american revolution there was a lot of Puertoricans, Cubans and mexicans who fought against the british.
    I would love to see my country (Puerto Rico) in one of this epic mods (maybe put them all in a militia group or something) since we have helped the americans in almost all the wars they have been in.
    Completely out of topic but there was an Puertorican only regiment who fought for the americans and is still in service (just now a defense force) the 65th Infantry Regiment.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/65th_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)  :grin:
    Another link so you can see the magnificient and bloody history of my great country.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_history_of_Puerto_Rico
  11. Brytenwalda Messed up?

XD hi guys just thought id point out tht i found a 10 year old girl married to a 30 year old guy her name is something like Wilterbuh go to the character menu and search her name youll see wat im talking about  :lol:
  12. General dicussion thread

im very interested in this mod are they still working on it
  13. SP Antiquity Dawn of Man - The Neolithic Mod, party like its 9999 BC!

i really hope tht this mod gets finish good luck
  14. Imperium Romanum (Brytenwalda Submod)OLDTHREAD

any news on when they are going to put a download link or if there is plz direct me to it  :grin:
Back
Top Bottom