Recent content by Avernus

1. My first experience of Multiplayer was Awesome!

My first day playing, I spent about 8 hours in multiplayer... oh so good.  :mrgreen:
    Would love to see more people employing group tactics, I'd be quick to participate. As it is already though, I often see players banding together in mutual support. Hopefully we'll see things evolve from there.
  2. Does pre-ordering warband from steam = onstant beta access?

I've been very happily playing for the last two days since I downloaded it on steam. I didn't actually have to enter the cd key anywhere, seems to have recognized it automatically.

I did notice that I get some error messages in the single player scrolling on the screen (assuming because this is still the beta release?), but everything is perfectly playable.

Must say, the network code is fantastic, been having a very smooth multiplayer experience.
  3. Polished Landscapes test version [RELEASED]

saregona said:
    Avernus said:
    saregona said:
    That'd be right, I can't get mine to work... *headdesk*

Perhaps someone might be able to tell me how to hack it into Warband? Like Ursca managed to do.
    Actually mine didn't either, though it maybe Steam related in my case. In the end, I copied all the files that were to be written over into a new folder that I keep on my desktop in case of a need to restore them, and put the new stuff in my original install.

After that it worked, maybe worth a go for you to try.

Was this for Warband or for the vanilla M&B? I got it to work for the original game easily, it's just Warband that's giving me trouble...
    Ah sorry, I didn't get access to Warband, this was just for vanilla.
  4. Polished Landscapes test version [RELEASED]

saregona said:
    That'd be right, I can't get mine to work... *headdesk*

Perhaps someone might be able to tell me how to hack it into Warband? Like Ursca managed to do.
    Actually mine didn't either, though it maybe Steam related in my case. In the end, I copied all the files that were to be written over into a new folder that I keep on my desktop in case of a need to restore them, and put the new stuff in my original install.

After that it worked, maybe worth a go for you to try.
  5. Polished Landscapes test version [RELEASED]

Meant to ask, I noticed a couple of different HDR mods out there, should I using a specific one, or is there one that you can recommend?
  6. Polished Landscapes - Mipmap Mod 2 [Test version released]

gutekfiutek said:
    I started new topic:smile:
    It's already on repository.
    Have fun!
    Wo0T!!!!!
  7. Polished Landscapes - Mipmap Mod 2 [Test version released]

gutekfiutek said:
    don't worry, I just need to fix few scenes and then I'm uploading
    You've gone and made saregona short of breath again. Can't imagine what the cause is.  :razz:
  8. Polished Landscapes - Mipmap Mod 2 [Test version released]

/Drool

This entire thread has been full of pwnsauce. Will be absolutely fantastic to try out the test build.
  9. Polished Landscapes - Mipmap Mod 2 [Test version released]

Bloody Hell! You've completely outdone yourself!

Love the new screens!

Edit; it has just occured to me that there is going to be one initial downside to this I just can't see myself getting around. I'm going to be so busy standing around with my mouth open enjoying the scenery, that it's going to be a sure thing I shall be losing rather too many battles. I hate sounding like a fanboy... but there it is.
  10. Polished Landscapes - Mipmap Mod 2 [Test version released]

Rather happy to hear about tweaking the map and adding some more desert like terrain, will be great for the Khanate areas.
  11. Polished Landscapes - Mipmap Mod 2 [Test version released]

Man, the fog, dense or otherwise, really adds atmosphere to the scene. The additional grass and flowers also look fantastic. A couple of these screens could be dead ringers for places in Canada... feels like Alberta  :grin:
  12. Polished Landscapes - Mipmap Mod 2 [Test version released]

Btw, is it just me or does anyone else see these screenshots and have the phrase 'Winter is Coming' jump into their heads?

Speaking of which, has a mod ever been created for GRRM's A Song of Ice and Fire? I know that is a world I'd love to play in.  :grin:
  13. Polished Landscapes - Mipmap Mod 2 [Test version released]

I just came across this, I had to register just so I could reply here. I've had a lot of mileage out of your previous polished buildings mod, and just saw the most recent screenshots for the landscapes.

Absolutely jawdroppingly...

Fainted... I'm back... Holy Crap man!@!  :shock:

Tremendous work, extremely professional results, I am very much looking forward to the future download. Thank you for all the work you've put into modding for M&B!
Back
Top Bottom