Recent content by Austro

1. Austro

10th anniversary of Persistent Frontier

Happy 10th anniversary to the release of Persistent Frontier! As the lead developer, I can't believe it's been a decade since the idea first sparked in my mind while playing the game "Persistent World". I remember steam messaging friends and getting on teamspeak with them, as Discord wasn't even...
  2. Austro

Official 3D art thread - Warband

okay the bubbles have been mostly destroyed :smile:

zcxmjv184k79.png
  3. Austro

Jackson ??? said:
    Some logically placed 3d bubbles could be interesting. This just makes the image harder to see.

I actually removed the bubbles from the middle important area and just kept them to the side but i guess i could remove some more
  4. Austro

I added some bubbles, they make everything better.

y8forqqdyv3z.png
  5. Austro

Somebody said:
    Looks more like a restaurant in the desert than under the sea  :lol:

yesss i need to work on the outside get it looking like it does in the show
  6. Austro

I don't post here often...

...But when I do...

2017-08-22_2215.png

my other works: www.Rohail.Artstation.com
  7. Austro

PF_Official_EU enquiry

Map changed to Amazon.

Please be sure to read the new ruleset at:

http://forums.pf-official.eu/index.php?topic=5.0
  8. Austro

Ambush! - Map in Development

Glad to see people playing Persistent Frontier again! Had an idea for a map, so I threw together a quick top-down design of it in Photoshop, hoping we can discuss and improve it! I don't have a lot of free time, but if the design turns out solid, I am more than happy to begin making the map...
  9. Austro

Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

Have had this idea for a while, planning on doing something with it when Bannerlord releases.

Based on the movie Gangs of New York, different gangs fighting in New York with all sorts of weapons, although the game would also be very similar to cRPG where you could buy weapons from a website and upgrade your character.

Movie trailer for Gangs of New York:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYsS_3zdwmA
  10. Austro

MP Musket Era North & South: Persistent Warfare

Really interesting what you are aiming for with this mod, especially with not relying on admins. If you can figure out how to get around spawn camping / abusing that would be pretty big.

Having in-game mechanics to deal with trolls is optimal as a human-being can't always be on to play the role of big brother.

11. Austro

Slytacular said:
    It needs that homeless guy with the gray ski cap and fingerless gloves squatting by the wall. Then it'll look just like my downtown area.

LOL I agree
  12. Austro

Another scene im working on, planning on filling it up with trash & small props, sidewalks seems a bit barren atm

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12243880/Sceneio.png
  13. Austro

Scene ive been working on for a good 6 weeks now

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12243880/SceneScene.png
  14. Austro

SP Sci-Fi The Battlefront

I'm not sure what all the hostility on this thread is all about.

Let him mod, if he fails he will fail, if he succeeds he will succeed, if he is using ripped content, report it and a moderator will deal with it.

It seems warband modding has taken quite a slump, last thing we want to do is act hostile to the few still modding.
  15. Austro

SP Sci-Fi The Battlefront

CutContent said:
    Efe Karacar said:
    Shameful project. All I will say. Hopefully it will never make it. You used ripped content to get attention, now going on with a team and making your own models. Besides, you are too late to start a Singleplayer Star Wars project. Good luck.

Who cares if a mod has some ripped content. The reckoning mod has ripped CSS models. Alot of other mods do too. Espeicially addons for GMOD

As long as credit is given and the owner of the resources has given permission shouldn't be a problem as long as no profit is made from the mod.

Back
Top Bottom