Recent content by Auslander

1. Auslander

WILLKOMMEN

Hallo Leute! Wie geht's euch alles?
    Ich bin Auslander und bin ich ein Ausländer. :razz:

Natürlich, Deutsch ist meine zwote sprache und ich kann einfach bissen Deutsch sprechen. Aber ich lerne!

Alsoooo, wenn Ihr posten seid, ich werde ansehen eure Beiträge und praktizieren wenn ich kann.
    Entschuldigung für meinen Fehler in dieser Beiträge, (Ich hoffe das ist das korrekt Wort für post, Haha!)

Tchüß!
  2. Auslander

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

I need this now. Lol, I have no patience. Ugh, but quality over speed I guess. Make this mod 10x than it looks, (and it looks amazing)!!!!!!!!!!!

One question I do have however, is the reloading animation locked into MnB WB and unchangeable, or could it be changed to actually look like your hands MIGHT be actually doing something. I would love to see a brand new reloading animation. Sorry if this has already been asked and answered.

GL in getting this mod finished. I can't wait to play it!
  3. Auslander

What would the community like to see for an OSP?

One can never have too much armor. However, if your clueless on what to add armor wise. Why not go the hair route. I'd love to see some hair that doesn't look emo/shaved half of head yolo -ish.
  4. Auslander

Starting out As King

I am actually making a mod exactly like this. good to know someone else wants it out there.
  5. Auslander

Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Hallo, I was wondering if an error I've been getting could get resolved here. (I searched the forum and found nothing).
    When I go to compile my module, I get a variety of error number 2s basically saying that some of the .py files can't be opened by python. I've tried running as admin and still nothing. Also, I get a notification on the command prompt that says "Could not find C:\Windows\system32\*.pyc". Please help, I am new to modding and can't wait to start sharing my ideas.
    Thanks.  :wink:
Back
Top Bottom