Recent content by atoboleski

1. Resolved [1.5.2 Beta +HF] Starting siege of Chaikand causes CTD, problem persists long term in campaign

Hi, please create a new thread with detailed information and add you crash dump ID.

Will do it tonight. Ty
  2. Resolved [1.5.2 Beta +HF] Starting siege of Chaikand causes CTD, problem persists long term in campaign

@elysebluemoon I'm having this issue still after patches. Can you confirm if it was supposed to be fixed in the last patch? I can do a recording of needed but it's the same thing.
  3. Resolved Cursor gone - unplayable game

@elysebluemoon I got an email saying this might be fixed with the new patch. It is not just to confirm.
  4. Resolved Cursor gone - unplayable game

Ok, thank you. I'm just chilling here waiting to play. No big deal ?
  5. Resolved Cursor gone - unplayable game

I've found the video, no worries. Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting.
    Thank you! Is this something you'd reply here with an update or would it be in a rollout?
  6. Resolved Cursor gone - unplayable game

@elysebluemoon upload says the connection is reset every time I try to load it (Mp4) and it won't connect. I've added it to my lame youtube channel just incase you can watch it there. Looks like it plays just fine below. You'll see how there is not a cursor on the screen after it loads to the dialogue screen. I know the link thing is weird since i just created the profile so let me know what to do next if you can't watch it there.
  7. Resolved Cursor gone - unplayable game

Really excited about the new bannerlords game but it's unplayable for me. Not sure what the deal is as others do not have issues and I cannot find anything on any forums with this issue. I'm running the game on an asus tuff gaming laptop, 2.3ghz processor, 24 GB ram, with a gtx 1650. I am not...
Back
Top Bottom