Recent content by Asulador

1. Asulador

Trading Prices - Data

I wasn't aware of it. I will add that as comparison into my decisions.

Thanks
    You're welcome!

Looking forward with how you Trading-centric characters will evolve with the game's economy balance.
  2. Asulador

Game needs to be faster time wise!

Either that, or I want a 4th speed that's faster than "3" speed.
  3. Asulador

Patch Notes e1.0.5

The speed that you guys patch things. Amazing!
  4. Asulador

Trading Prices - Data

Am pretty sure that GREEN is a GOOD BUY and RED a good SELL. I make all my money buying and selling Fish, Grain, Clay mostly around 4 cities in a straight line, just going back and forth. until the sell price turns red, which is generally twice what I paid or more. For the above, I would routinely buy and sell for MORE than twice what I paid for it. The key was to have a crap load of pack animals to carry 8k or more product and my sales at any given city with a great price were routinely 5-15k gold. Then I'd buy things at a good price and continue the trek.

If prices went south for a while, I'd just rove around lancing looters for xp until the prices returned to normal.
    +1

If you mouse over it.
    RED always indicates HIGHER THAN AVERAGE PRICE. = BAD BUY, GOOD SELL
    GREEN always indicates LOWER THAN AVERAGE PRICE. = GOOD BUY, BAD SELL

Edit:
    Also, from what I've observed, this should only be visible with the first perk of the Trading skill. As the description says "Prices will be marked". But for now I don't think they've disabled this feature.

If it isn't, and that this will be the default feature, then this game makes it too easy for Non-Trading characters to profit.
  5. Asulador

Bug: waterfall over the ocean

Probably best to post it here. :smile:

Also, I've seen that one too, the unnecessary water splashes on the coast.
  6. Asulador

Resolved cannot proceed on 'family feud' quest.

Found a minor fix to the bug.

Terms Used:
    Offender = The guy who started the feud, the person who murdered someone.
    Offended Party = The person who wants revenge.

Method 1
    1. Visit the village wherein the offended party is currently staying.
    •1.a Before entering the village click the "Leave Party Member" at the upper right corner of your screen.
    2. Leave the offender in the village.
    3. The offender will now be visible on the quick link bar for people who you could interact with.
    4. Let the offender join you again.
    5. Speak to the offended party on the quick link bar.

Method 2 (alternate if Method 1 fails)
    •1.a Before entering the village click the "Leave Party Member" at the upper right corner of your screen.
    3. The offender will now be visible on the quick link bar for people who you could interact with.
    4. Walk around the village.
    5. You'll see the offender walking around the village, ask him to show you where offended party.
    5. Speak to the offended party WHILE offender is beside you.

Also just another important note:
    •The offender should be literally physically beside you when you speak to the offended party to activate the dialogue.
    Step 2 looks like it creates a soft reset for the offender to join your party.

Probable Triggers to the bug:
    •Having to battle, while the person is in your party before you get to the target village.
    •Visiting or interacting with anything else other than the target village.
  7. Asulador

Resolved [e1.0.2] Family Fued Quest line broken

Found a minor fix to the bug.

Terms Used:
    Offender = The guy who started the feud, the person who murdered someone.
    Offended Party = The person who wants revenge.

Method 1
    4. Let the offender join you again.
    5. Speak to the offended party on the quick link bar.

Method 2 (alternate if Method 1 fails)
    4. Walk around the village.
    5. You'll see the offender walking around the village, ask him to show you where offended party.
    5. Speak to the offended party WHILE offender is beside you.

Also just another important note:
    •The offender should be literally physically beside you when you speak to the offended party to activate the dialogue.
    Step 2 looks like it creates a soft reset for the offender to join your party.

Probable Triggers to the bug:
    •Having to battle, while the person is in your party before you get to the target village.
    •Visiting or interacting with anything else other than the target village.
  8. Asulador

Bannerlord SP First Reactions: Megathread

Can you share it with us?

Anything "Rectangle" is a button that reveals further information that just branches out.

edit: Fixed the imgur gallery
  9. Asulador

Bannerlord SP First Reactions: Megathread

Hot damn, information overload when I entered the In-game encyclopedia.
    Good lord.

Yes, give me that delicious mental damage.
  10. Asulador

Event Logs

In Warband we were given the option to review the "pop-up texts" (e.g. A quest has been given or You have gained ...etc), several texts flew by after a battle and wasn't able to review them. Kept looking for an Event Log and failed to do so. Any ideas?
  11. Asulador

First Person X-ray

+1

Exactly the same.
  12. Asulador

Do you like the siege mode?

As i've said.
    Make the siege tower have the "bridge" like it had in Warband, or do it like it's in Mordhau, with stairs inside the tower (preferable imo)

+1, either inside or at least partially inside, I really can't see the advantage of the siege tower yet.
  13. Asulador

Dev Blog 01/08/19

I'm hoping the arrow tracers/trails are just localized visuals that the source player can only see, and can toggle on and off the visual aid.

But by default I'd stick with no tracers for any of the ranged weapons.
  14. Asulador

Throwing Weapons?

Compared to bow as a ranged weapon, no.

Throwing Weapons only advantage to bows as a ranged weapon is that you can use it for melee and it's high shield damage.
  15. Asulador

The Anime/Manga Thread

Das Knecht said:
    So Berserk has gotten pretty good now.

Got used to "3D Anime" since Arpegio(the anime with humanized battleships and subs).

I've also noticed the style change as the Berserk anime progresses.
Back
Top Bottom