Recent content by Assasin_Nietsmmar

1. Magic and necromancy bug

Hey, ingame I both learned necromansy and magic, but when i open the skill menu in battle to where I can choose between magic and necromancy the texts are over each other meaning I can only choose necromancy. Anyone know how to fix this?
  2. MP Sci-Fi SW: Bear Force II - 1.0 Released!

Nevermind, I just hadnt updated my warband to the most recent version
  3. MP Sci-Fi SW: Bear Force II - 1.0 Released!

Hello, I downloaded the mod and I cant fire the gun.
    Instead I get so many script errors I can't see the chat.
  4. Rigale v12.40 (& Diplomacy & the kitchen sink) BUG REPORTS here please

When I got captured by sea raiders I would never be released. The template of my character would just appear above the searaider and they would insta-attack me.
  5. Gusts of wind

Oh, thank you! I searched in all the  villages connected to Forde and didnt find him there. Didnt think of looking in the castles  :lol:
  6. Gusts of wind

By the way finding the priest of Cann (The guy you need to find in the kingslayer sword quest) is impossible to find :sad: Any hints?
  7. Discussion + Suggestions

Right now you can't leave special ares (like the fort) with pressing tab, and that's kinda ****
  8. Gusts of wind

Oh I thought it might randomly reveal some cool hidden treasure
  9. Gusts of wind

The wind in Perisno is crazy af m8. Whenever I try to read a map a ''strong gust of wind'' takes it. Happened 7 times in a row now, not sure wheter or not it is supposed to be like that or if the RNG is messed up (or im incredibly unlucky)
  10. FJailBreak Server

I'd like to ask for my character ''Nietsmmar'' to be unbanned from the server. The reason I got banned was because I killed a prisoner who refused to remove his concealed weapon, who attacked me in the back twice with a weapon before he was allowed to riot. I realize that the admins were under a lot of stress because of the actual randomers but that is no reason to assume that just because a guard killed a prisoner he did it without reason.

My point is: Unban me ffs.
  11. New skills and powers

I noticed you can have more than 10 in magic damage. Does a skill more than 10 actually mean something or is it just a bug?
  12. Crazy Suggestions Thread

Terminator invasion.

Pirate invasion.            Avatar the last airbender stuff

Horse invasion.            Avatar the tall blue guy stuff

Tree invasion.              Protoss invasion

Golem invasion.          Zerg invasion

Tripods!                     

Enough invasions.

Instead of making the really tall creatures hit with their fists make them stomp instead. That would be cool.

Tripods!

Give Saurons mace AOE dammage

Tripods!!

Give Gandalfs sword the ability to shoot lighting

Also, Tripods
  13. Make a PVP server?

I dont get why people get the impression that everyone choose LoTR. Everyone picks the damn romans!
  14. Player Suggestions and Feature Discussion

I got some suggestions that in my opinion would improve the blacksmith a great deal and give it more of a purpose;

1. Make it so that a village/town/castle with a blacksmith get more profit

2. Make you able to visit the blacksmith just as you would visit an enterprise and be able to speak with the armorer. When you talk to him you can ask for three things (but only one thing can be done at a time); You can choose the option to  give the armorer some tools and (depending on the quality you want) a fee of money so that he can improve one of your weapons, ask him to make tools for you to sell or ask him to make more ammunition for sieges for the cost of some money each siege.
  15. NE Troop Trees and Troop Rebalancing - Updated 1/7/12

This is incredibly awesome! An army of 40 Chivaliers (don't ask how I got them) absolutely ravages every single Nord army.
Back
Top Bottom