Recent content by Asokanta

1. Asokanta

Scene Tools

Hey, I'm sharing scene tools I made for personal usage. I hope at least one of them helps you a bit! It simply helps you to copy a bunch of props from scene 1 to scene 2. Features Split scene(splits props inside X1,Y1-X2,Y2 border and puts them in a new scene file) Merge scene(Merges props...
  2. Asokanta

Open correct set_upload_limit value

I would like to know what would happen if I set this value something like 999999999999. Will it cause an internal ddos?
  3. Asokanta

[WB] Warband Script Enhancer v4.9.5 for 1.174

I used 4.9.4 and it went to infinite array_get_val loop. Index was increasing itself automatically after mission started(probably because I'm using array functions there). When I downgraded WSE problem is solved.
  4. Asokanta

Gelato Scripts(For server owners)

Hi all, If you are a server owner and looking to enhance your Bannerlord PE experience, we are here for you. In Gelato Scripts, we are developing submodules to improve the RP quality of your PE server. Every module will be PE compatible and will work with PE functions. Our first module is...
  5. Asokanta

Where can I find a new gamemode template?

I could find 3 gamemodes created by people but whenever I try to start mission my client just crashes. As you know resources on modding are very limited or old. Where can I find a gamemode template? Or what might be causing the crash on mission start?
  6. Asokanta

Need More Info Warband servers

idk, someone from discord told me devs are not available because it's weekend
  7. Asokanta

Need More Info Warband servers

masterlist is down they say they are getting extreme amount of DDOS
  8. Asokanta

Resolved Servers down?

it's down again :/
  9. Asokanta

Need More Info Can't connect to server while dedicated custom server helper is enabled

Hello. Can others join your server? If yes and you are the only one who can't join, then follow those simple instructions:
    The video can help as well:

Thank u, this solved all.
  10. Asokanta

Resolved How to join LAN dedicated servers' game

How did you solve it?
  11. Asokanta

In Progress Custom Server Issues

have you managed to solve it?
  12. Asokanta

Warband Script Enhancer 2 (v1.1.2.0)

Thank you for fixes on triggers. That solved the problem.
  13. Asokanta

Warband Script Enhancer 2 (v1.1.2.0)

Hey, I'm using newest WSE 2 version and I can tell there are some bugs that didn't show up on WSE 1.
    e.g. : I can't get item id returned from ti_on_scene_prop_hit
    There might be other bugs but sadly I don't have a list for them. All I can say is some stuff fixed when i downgraded server to WSE 1
  14. Asokanta

Wemans Online(An attempt to make singleplayer online)

Short video from test

That seems to be a very ambitious and advanced project, best of luck.

Thanks. Still, it's an old game and hard to add new things.
Back
Top Bottom