Recent content by ashwolves

1. Max Stats!!

Are there any way to increase the max stats?? from 60 -100 or more?
  2. Prophesy of Pendor 4.0 Developer Notes

why not make a special knighthood for the asheborn....maybe Order of the Wolves!! heheh just suggesting, the main colour can be black n red.......that would be so awesome!!
  3. BUGS, PROBLEMS & PC CRASHING............

think so cuz my prob was music when i turn off all fine with me!! srry for bad english
  4. Fix for some crashes... NOT A BUG THREAD - READ 1st POST

Im using windows 7 home premium and try touse the 1st step but when im in command prompt i typed bcedit but it say theres no such thing/.....plz help~~ thnx in advance
  5. Shogun - Sengoku Jidai (OLD DISCUSSION TOPIC)

Hey does anyone of u know how to fix the Lord Battle bug?? the one that make us change our army with another
  6. BUGS, PROBLEMS & PC CRASHING............

i just installed your mod, n tried all the fix u suggest still i crash 3 times....plz help...the longest time i played is 10 min in this mod, using win 7 32
  7. [IDEA] Faction

hmm would be cool to get an asian, maybe japan, one, maybe the plot can be from the sengoku period(about year 1800+ i think),, hmm such as Toyotomi hideyoshi as ruler, Mitsuhide Akechi as the calimant, the plot is:

Just after lord Oda Nobunaga was betrayed by Misuhide, Toyotomi chased Mitsuhide throughtout asia thus forcing Mitsuhide to flee to another country, Caldaria, there he hide to gather forces to overthrow the crazy warlord Toyotomi Hideyoshi. Toyotomi Hideyoshi who have always been a ruthless warlord, he prepare his army to invade Caldaria and capture Mitsuhide after he was informed by group of ninja spy......well i know this a bad plot but maybe u cn help me improve...

Sorry im not a good historian, that just some basic knowledge plus my imagination plot, i made in 3 min , so if u think its bad its ok...but new faction would be nice, thnx mr.modder, ur the best best best!!  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
  8. [IDEA] Faction

Yo well the mod is great but maybe you could add some new faction or maybe change this one and the map to be larger maybe?? thnx in advance
  9. Patrol!!

My land are full with bad guys thats why i need some, thnx for the instuction!!
  10. Patrol!!

Hye u guys can teach me how to add patrol?? so i can keep watch my kingdom?? thxn in advance
  11. Knight Hood!!

awww sorry2.....didnt inted to hurt anybody feeling....
  12. Knight Hood!!

thnx2!! ur very helpful all of u!!

but wheres the base of the order of griffon??
  13. Knight Hood!!

what can they do n can we make our own knight hood??
  14. Yo [how to give village to a lord?]

im a king, n got a free kingdom n want to give to my vasssal any idea??
  15. Yo [how to give village to a lord?]

i got a a free village, but how can i give them to a lord?? fast2!! plz plz plz who knows the answer, thnx one million times in advance!!
Back
Top Bottom