Recent content by Asghoig

1. Current Issues being working on

Basic spectator mode should come earlier but Cosmetics and Customization (being worked on atm) will probably arrive before the super spectator mode.

Can you elaborate on your plans for cosmetics and customization? With respect to what exactly, just multiplayer weapon/ armor skins ?
  2. Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.3

There was a bug in the patch. It was fixed a day after. Are you still experiencing this?
    I have not played since that day- I appreciate the response.
  3. Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.3

@AVRC

Did the most recent patch impact or remove NA Skirmish Servers? The past few times I have played everyone in game has had a huge ping and the people in game claimed to have Queued from EU servers....

Happy to post proof.
  4. Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.3

Sadly, we don't have TW's stats on how often kicking leads to a successful hit for conclusive evidence, but clan wars are becoming increasingly dominanted by aggressive kicking.

The reduced cooldown for successfully landing a kick is a good example. In a 2v1 the first successful kick landed leads to a stun-lock combination which is unavoidable once the first kick lands.
    I appreciate this explanation and response. Thank you.
  5. Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.3

Is there actually any evidence of disparity going on with respect to kicks being OP? I hardly get hit by them and hardly hit them myself.
  6. Patch Notes e1.4.2

It's not a bug, this is intentional.

Has anyone from the dev team provided their reasoning?
  7. Patch Notes e1.4.2

When will you guys fix the bug in the Siege and Team Deathmatch game types where theres no friendly-fire damage? It works in Skirmish fine, seems like it would be an easy fix? I am not a game dev so feel free to correct me.
  8. Statement Regarding Plans For MP

fair enough. Thanks for the reminder of precise wording.
  9. Statement Regarding Plans For MP

Ok so, I talked to the team and here is how it is gonna go.

We are going to release another post soon, similar to the original post of this thread, detailing plans for this month and what is being worked on. We will be making those posts probably once every month, no promises but that is the intention.
    I will be in the threads to discuss and answer questions.

How does that sound?

2 weeks later.. still crickets.
  10. Limping, bleed, dropping weapons and other fine suggestions

/s for anyone taking this seriously.

I had a good laugh
  11. Statement Regarding Plans For MP

Ok so, I talked to the team and here is how it is gonna go.

We are going to release another post soon, similar to the original post of this thread, detailing plans for this month and what is being worked on. We will be making those posts probably once every month, no promises but that is the intention.
    I will be in the threads to discuss and answer questions.

How does that sound?
    Sounds Great!

I typically spend most of the time sorting through this forum just to find actual dev comments and not the same 3 complaints
  12. RIP MP

Except its not, been debunked keep trying tork, keep trying

I see a lot of back and forth between class system and the customization available in Warband. I have never played warband and am completely ignorant on that matter. Would you mind elaborating on what you mean by "debunked"
  13. WHY is the class system staying?

It's simple really. If we have 4000 people playing and 400-600 complaining, what do we call the second group? A vocal minority

Should the devs do as they say just because they cared enough to leave feedback? Absolutely not.

Does that mean they are at all times wrong and should be ignored? Also not.

The feedback doesn't have to be treated in a black&white manner. Feedback, along with other data that TW actually gathers(and we know that for a fact), can be used to draw conclusions - very carefully - before implementing them.

Oftentimes what the players feel is the problem is not necessarily the problem, simply because people can be wrong and it's up to the developer to use the available data and feedback to come up with solutions. Sometimes they can be exactly what the players suggest and sometimes it can be the opposite or something else.

Easily the most rational response in here.

More or less the only objective answer to the question for anyone who is searching.
  14. Statement Regarding Plans For MP

Well I thought siege was fixed last night, could actually get into games with warmup, 60v60 and play a full game. However as of the hotfix this afternoon I have not been able to get into a siege game for as long as I queue. I have restarted my internet, computer, and client and there appear to be more than enough players searching to warrant a warmup round beginning at least. NA.
  15. The only explanation about NA Siege

I would bump this 10 times if I could ..same goes for EU obviously. The thing with matchmaking for siege is that it is super frustrating to wait ages in matchmaking (or warmup for that matter) for a single match of siege where you are stuck with whatever faction RNG bestowed upon you, only for it to crash a few minutes into the actual match.

The faction aspect would be less severe if you could chose your own equipment of course, but the way it is now getting Khuzait for example just puts you in a ****ty position if you like infantry melee combat because you can't get a decent loadout for that playstyle with the class system.

Even if running it via a server on the server list would make it crash more often, at least people would be able to boot up the game and get into the siege gameplay right away which is infinitely less frustrating than the way things are now .. the most frustrating part for me about crashing is not the crash itself but the prospect of being stuck with that matchmaking/warmup **** for another 15 minutes if I want to have another chance at playing some siege, I am barely bothered by TDM servers disconneting me for instance as I can just join back up right away. It's almost as if they are trying to kill the MP on purpose with bad decision making.

as of yesterday around 9:00 pm siege was working for me pretty well. getting into games, no crashes, 60v60.

Give it a shot!
Back
Top Bottom