Recent content by Ascarion

1. Ascarion

Class restriction [Vote]

Clan/Team: Coackroaches of Malta Do you want to impose a class restriction? Yes If a class restriction is imposed, which restriction do you prefer? 2
  2. Ascarion

Preferred Game Mode [Vote]

Clan/Team: CockRoaches of Malta Which is your preferred Game Mode? Best of Three
  3. Ascarion

Rosters

We know signups are already closed, but I think we got one more spot. Coackroaches of Malta
  4. Ascarion

[WBMM] Unban Appeals

Since we talked about it on Discord, this has been cleared up for now. Thanks for your constructive criticism this time.
  5. Ascarion

[WBMM] Unban Appeals

1.) Already a few admins approved the first ban and even told you that. 2.) You should've made an unban appeal for the first BAN, not after you decided to banevade. 3.) I already tried to solve the situation with you, but instead of discusing on a constructive level, you started insulting...
  6. Ascarion

SODT #1 June 6, 2020 - Completed

Name: Ascarion Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198083810289/ Main Class: Inf Region: EU
  7. Ascarion

[WBMM] Discussion & Suggestions

can we have some active playing admins? 90% of the current admin Team is inactive.
  8. Ascarion

[W6C] Warband 6-aSide Cup Sign-Up Thread [Groups Announced]

Its not like that the "proofs" can be easily manipulated... lmao I'd rather play in a smaller legit community than in a lil bigger community which opens doors for cheaters. Its so unlikely to catch a cheater, and If you already got one, they deserve to be banned forever imho. Its already dead...
  9. Ascarion

[WNL8] General Discussion

I agree, no need to prove
  10. Ascarion

LGN bois always scary
  11. Ascarion

What if cheats are not shown as a tab, but in the task manager or as an hidden process?
  12. Ascarion

Maybe he didnt have gold package ... xD
  13. Ascarion

its the pAcKeTlOsS man, how cant u see it -.- its trying to catch your packets for compensation
  14. Ascarion

[WNL8] Statistics

either DivA or DivB, but not split up in both xD
  15. Ascarion

[WNL8] Promotion Week | Deadline: 08/03

god oneil got this