2. Arthur_Pendragon

Tavern of the Dancing Bear NA

people still play PW?
  3. Arthur_Pendragon

Whats the oldest account on here?

i miss the old forums
  4. Arthur_Pendragon

A call to Tw

I'd like to say that you guys did a great job with the predecessors to bannerlord. I grew up with the mount & blade series. With that said what is going on? You took it upon yourselves to do something the community never asked for. The current state of bannerlord is empty and boring and...
  5. Arthur_Pendragon

Resolved im banned of my own dedicated server on my pc

I assume they would fix it eventually, though I do like the new game as well. It's just unfortunate they're focusing so much on the multiplayer than completing the actual singleplayer of bannerlord instead. Like, if they finish bannerlord. I BETTER GET MY CAMPAIGN CO OP FUNCTIONALITY
    I'm just waiting on them to release the modding tools for scripting after that the community will do the rest.
  6. Arthur_Pendragon

thats stupid.
    ikr gg. they wont fix it lol
    I was a die hard fan of the series. In my eyes they could do no wrong and i would still support them. Yet they ****ed their own community by announcing bannerlord way before it was ready which in turn made people not wanna create content / play warband leading up to the release of bannerlord and now when i wanna go back to warband to mod I cant because I'm banned from my own server. If this is some type of way to get people to play bannerlord multiplayer thats just sad. The new system is trash i prefer everything about warband except the graphics. If they would of just updated the graphics and added new features and more modding capabilities instead of writing a brand new game i would of been a happy man
  7. Arthur_Pendragon

hmm i cant host a server it says im banned from my own local server
  8. Arthur_Pendragon

Poll for PW revamp

Hello Heroes of caldarians, Some of you might remember me in this community. I was the developer for persistent empires. I know bannerlord is out and warband isn't as popular but until bannerlord is more stable I've decided to mod warband one last time. My question is who would be interested...
  9. Arthur_Pendragon

Module system

what happened to the pw module system?
  10. Arthur_Pendragon

I can't play Bannerlord without thinking of Persistent World for it.

Hopefully someone works on it but once it's more stable I will start working on a MP mod for role playing
  11. Arthur_Pendragon

Need Help About Persistent Kingdom (Scripts)

[Bcw]Btm_Earendil said:
    What kind of additional scripts do they want? If people have special wishes they should learn how to code them into their mod and not expect from others to do their job  :roll:
    Otherwise they should just fit their settings to what they have.

I'm assuming you know how to code?
    In that case be thankful that not everyone does and people like us can make money off them.
  12. Arthur_Pendragon

MP Native Krenn Roleplay

let me know if you need a website i'd do it for free on my own time of course.
  13. Arthur_Pendragon

PW_No_Rules

All Hail lord szipin the greatest necromancer the world has ever known
  14. Arthur_Pendragon

Miss The old Community.

Nah i think it was the announcement of bannerlord. A lot of people just gave up and went away thinking bannerlord was around the corner.
Back
Top Bottom