Recent content by Artam

1. Artam

SP - General Change of Clan Chieftain and Ruling Clan

I have a requsition. Maybe not for the story module, but for the sandbox module. Let me explain this example simply through the Khuzait Khanate. Starting as a commoner at the beginning of the game and then joining the Khergit clan by marrying Yana or by some other means. After achieving...
  2. Artam

SP - General A Bigger Better Clan System

This is a great idea. I always wanted to join Khergit clan, eliminate the lady in charge and then overthrow Monchug to rule Khuzait. :smile:
  3. Artam

Do you believe the game will be finished in 10 months?

I am afraid it will be shallow when the game is fully released on May 2021.
  4. Artam

Resolved Previously solved graphical glitches returning in 1.4.1

I guess this is related to HDD. But you can always try this. :mrgreen:

Tgvu9.jpg
  5. Artam

SP - General Multiple Loadouts

Only siege loadout is not enough

This suggestion can also be applied for hideout mission.
  6. Artam

SP - General Multiple Loadouts

Aruda's suggestion.

Taken from my post to a similar suggestion.

siege-example.jpg

Something like this could be implemented. The greyed out items are the ones from the battle load out and so you can drop any item to change it for the siege load out. That way there is no need to duplicate the items, the sword here is glowing because it replaced the one from the battle load out. Any changes you make to battle loadout such as armor could be visible in siege load out unless you manually change it.
  7. Artam

Battania- cant figure out

In MP we have rangers and would be nice to see them in SP as non elite units.

Yes, please. In my experience finding Battanian noble unit is a very rare occasion and I don't like to recruit an archer unit belongs to another culture. That's why I am using forest bandits and try to increase my leadership skill. You can guess why.

Also, three types of infantries and two types of cavalry and no archers. Yikes!
  8. Artam

Noble Horses

This bug report has been overlooked.
  9. Artam

No Growth for own-Kingdom (Feedback)

Maybe this helps.

There is a general problem about "convinced lords to stay in player clan" in game and I think it is currently one of the most important problems. They can defect several days after you convince because after you convince them with persuasion + barter you gain no relation with them any variable do not change. If they want money from you this means actually they do not want to join your kingdom. Staying in their old kingdom's score is higher than joining your kingdom. Amount of money they want is difference of these two scores (score of staying in their kingdom - score of joining your kingdom). If this money is so high this means actually they prefer staying in their old kingdom more. After successful persuasion and barter you pay X amount of gold and a clan joins you. However their score of staying in your kingdom is still negative, they still prefer being in their old kingdom because neither their relation with you is increased nor they get new settlements from player. This means at next defection check they leave you.

What is need to do is giving player Y amount of relation after player give X amount of money. If X is big Y should be big too. Also we can give negative relation with their old kingdom and clan leader so we can decrease probability of that clan to rejoining their old kingdom.

This problem make late game very annoying and this should be fixed soon. I will follow progress.
  10. Artam

balance vs content

I voted for feature and fixes. And yes, after finalizing the perks, they should start balancing the game. For the AI lords, they must benefit from the perks. Maybe not all of the perks, but some.
  11. Artam

Noble Horses

I confirm it happens in every version, it's an issue that was already annoying me in 1.2 and was never addressed.

I also noticed this situation in the 1.2.0 version of the game. But I didn't bother to give feedback. Now it really grinds my gears. :mrgreen:
  12. Artam

Noble Horses

Hello, Before I opened this thread, I searched in the forum and checked Known Issues with the keyword "Noble Horse" find nothing related to. Summary: Whenever I upgrade one of the soldiers to cavalry class who requires a horse, not a war horse even if I have horses in my inventory, the game...
  13. Artam

Resolved Square Bit Two Handed Axe Upward Blocking

Before I opened this thread, I searched in the forum and checked Known Issues with the keyword "Square Bit Two Handed Axe" find nothing related to. I don't know it is related, but my character is tallest as possible within the limitation of height slider. Media: Version: e1.2.1 And bonus: I...
  14. Artam

Need More Info Kranirog castle passing through the roof.

This happened to me too. Unfortunately, I don't remember if it was the same castle or not. I went trough straw roof.

xAjgy.jpg
    mQ-_J.jpg
  15. Artam

MP Sound Cue

I'm pretty sure that audio (such as horse movement) can be heard just as clearly when above (on an upper floor) as when you're right next to it (on the same floor). It feels like the audio should be reduced and muffled if there's a floor between you and the audio source.

I think you're talking about the desert map. When you are at the flag B location, you can't tell you're same floor with the horses are or not by listening the sound cue. This is another example showing that the sound cue is misleading. (At least for me.)

Thanks for contributing.
Back
Top Bottom