Recent content by Arris

1. Arris

[BEAST#2] Division C - Week 4

[IPL] Imperium Polskie 0 (1) vs (12) 4 Black Team 2 [BTII] No screenshots for now, history.json file sent to Aeronwen instead.
  2. Arris

[Beast#2] Division C Week 3

Jokes aside, this has become an embarrasing "habit" or "bad streak" of ours with such mishaps. The game was arranged quite hastily and IPL_SerGrzybek is member of our clan since 2010 so we were quite sure that Volv didn't miss him when he was registering our team. I mean I believe he was signed...
  3. Arris

[Beast#2] Division C Week 3

[IPL] Imperium Polskie 3(9) vs 1(5) House-Hessian Team 2 [Hess] Good games guys! EDIT: Few clarifications just in case. Match 1: Players from both teams crashed at the last round before teams engaged in combat. Match 2: IPL_Orku crashed (AGAIN! :( ) in the very first round. We continued with...
  4. Arris

[BEAST#2] Division C - Week 2

Yeah, I can suggest https://postimages.org/ I would upload them myself but I missed few screenshots. If there will be problem getting them from KoA, I will ask around in my clan if someone made one or two screenshots that I'm missing. Good games. On behalf of IPL I want to thank KoA for their...
  5. Arris

Imperium Polskie [IPL]

Our random encouter vs TaleWorlds during Gamescom. (01:30:00)
  6. Imperium Polskie [IPL]

Imperium Polskie [IPL]

7. Arris

[BEAST#1] Group E

Yes. Our player IPL_Dunleap crashed to desktop. We continued that map with random replacement.
  8. Arris

[BEAST#1] Group E

Not a fan of double posting but quick update from our side. We are changing players in our team to take SerGrzybek into account. >> Rosters thread <<
  9. Arris

[BEAST#1] Rosters

Hello, due to our mishap in our last game >> Group E thread <<, we are making the following changes in our team. I hope that I can do that since I do not see myself marked as contact person. If not, I will have Volv confirm this change with separate message. Player Removal Team Name: Imperium...
  10. Arris

[BEAST#1] Group E

Map 3 Vlandia vs Empire - Our clan member, Orku had ISP problems and lost connection right at the start of the round. Since there were no more players present from our team and even after his return he was losing connection every few minutes we decided to go on with random player since restart...
  11. Arris

[BEAST#1] Group E

Hello. Just short information from me so you know that we are not completely loafing around. I will leave the rest to the people designated within our clan to deal with that kind of arrangements. We (IPL) will be discussing this matter today and if everything goes smoothly, we will have some...
  12. Arris

Popioly Feniksa [PF] - Vityazi of Sun [VS]

He is not joking. PF clan is disbanded.
  13. Arris

Players trying to "win" that draw!!! (IMPORTANT)

Depends on what do you mean by that. If he is far from enemies it will clear when he is acting. If he is doing random attacks while he is quite close or almost in enemy range, well, to consider it an attack he would have to turn at least for a while to face the enemy so there is quite big chance...
  14. Arris

Players trying to "win" that draw!!! (IMPORTANT)

Perhaps purposely running for draw should be treated as fleeing from battlefield. Two "armies" clash and the one who manages to crush or make enemy flee from battlefield wins the round. After all guy running for draw is not fighting and since time will end there won't be comeback like in so...
  15. Arris

Défenseurs de la Flamme Doudoune [DFD] - Sarmatians [SRT]

But I don't get it, what's so unfair in giving option to both teams to decide if both of them want to play additional rounds next day or just after the match.