Recent content by aron1488

1. Companions look horrible

Hi guys! We can all agree about the companions appearance is ..... Why are they always too skiny or too short. I know they are random generated but none of them look normal. Do you know anything about to change their look in the future?
  2. Statement regarding Singleplayer IV

• Item variety
      • What's a warrior without their weapon? In an effort to increase the general variety of equipment, we have been working on a number of new crafting pieces as well as making some of the existing pieces available across additional weapon types.
    Sorry for posting again. I know you can't answer every comments, but I try it again.
    Is this ,,item variety'' contains armors too?
    With every patch we got new pieces and I am very happy to see them in the game. Nice work, but can we expect in the future more unique hand and foot armors too for the factions. Aserai has only low tier from both. Also Khuzait Khan's guards wear Battanian scale gauntlet. It is a bit weird for me.
    Also when the game released in EA I got an answer from devs. there is a plan for unique armors for minor faction, do you know anything about it? That could be awesome.
    Is there any chance for camel armor later in the game? Ghulams a bit weak with unarmored camels but their lower tier unit uses heavy armored horses.
    Maybe you cant say anything exactly, but a small crumb. I could really appreciate it.
  3. Statement regarding Singleplayer IV

• Item variety
      • What's a warrior without their weapon? In an effort to increase the general variety of equipment, we have been working on a number of new crafting pieces as well as making some of the existing pieces available across additional weapon types.
    I hope this isnot only for weapons. I mean we will got more armor variations in the future.
    I really would like to see some high tier gauntlets and boots for Aserais and for Khuzaits. (Khuzait Khan's guard wears Battannian warlord gauntlet)
    Also I dont have the source but when the game released in EA, I got an answer about there is a plan for unique armor pieces for minor factions.
    Camel armor would absolutelly awesome.
  4. How to transfer items from mod

Hey guys! I'd like to ask you a question about mods. Is it possible in Bannerlord 2 to transfer an item (for example armor piece) from mod to vanilla? I used to do it in warband and I created some cool stuffs in my own game. In warband it was much easier under modules folder, but with...
  5. Simple question about mods

You're starting to dive deeper into actual modding, which is The Forge section of the forum.

Otherwise, if I remember well, the troop files are in the Native/Sandbox Folders in Module.
    Please can you share the link of the forum cause I posted there to the forge section and someone wrote this is for warband modding
  6. How to transfer items from mod

Hey guys! I'd like to ask you a question about mods. Is it possible in Bannerlord 2 to transfer an item (for example armor piece) from mod to vanilla? I used to do it in warband and I created some cool stuffs in my own game. In warband it was much easier under modules folder, but with...
  7. Simple question about mods

Just place them here: Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules
    I gonna try it but. If there is a very simple mod khuzait war mask, it adds only 1 helmet to the game. If I put the whole folder under modules folder, then I edit with notepad the unit's equipment for example I want that the heavy lancer uses this new helmet ingame, will it work?
  8. Simple question about mods

My problem is I cannot find any instruction about it, there is no video not even a picture or info. Modding is far from me, I can only change equipment of the troops. I mean in warband folders were so much simplier. Now If I download mod for Bannerlord I dont know where to put the files. there are 3 different module data folder under native folder and it is not clear in which folder should I work
  9. Simple question about mods

Why not keep it as a mod though? At the first sight of a patch you might lose the item.

You can have as many mods as you wish too, as long as they are compatible, you might want to look into this.
    Cause there are some mods which contains lot of stuffs which I dont need or like for example open source armory mod. There are a lot of cool new armors and helmets but most of them look like from a fantasy. Yes I know patches overwrite the files, but I really would like to know how to do it
  10. Simple question about mods

Hey guys! I'd like to ask you a question about mods. Is it possible in Bannerlord 2 to transfer an item (for example armor piece) from mod to vanilla? I used to do it in warband and I created some cool stuffs in my own game. Can someone tell me any info about this. I want to use it ONLY for...
  11. Enemy routs too fast 1.5.10.

hey guys! In the new 1.5.10. beta I realised I cant play a full battle against bandits and village militia they are routing so early in the battle, they cant reach even my front line. I dont have a full army they just run away too fast even when they have a chance to win. I play on foot and it...
  12. Armor, Art suggestion part 4, Accessories

Hi guys! I am going to continue my small list what visual things would I like to see in the game later. With the latest beta 1.5.10 I am glad to see the new italo norman helmet in the game, I hope the dev team will add more and more iconic armor and etc. stuffs into the game. Now I introduce...
  13. SP - General Armor, Art suggestion part 3, karakhergit armor

Hey guys! I'd like to continue my small presentations what equipments and expansion can I imagine in the game. Today I want to talk about the karakhergits. From the current minor factions their outfit are the most similar to the base faction where are they ,,belong". I can imagine a very unique...
  14. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Armor, Art suggestion part 2, Knight shoulder armors

Hi guys! I'd like to continue my thoughts of armors which could be implemented into the game later. This time I gonna talk about knights shoulder armors which are lack in the game, but there a lot of possibilities just like these Leather gorget, not much for an armor but still can protect...
Back
Top Bottom