Recent content by ArnulfFloyd

1. ArnulfFloyd

Dev Blog 20/09/18

This is my last post here:

Oh yeah but historical mods for Warband were not so historical accurated and good how I want. I've waste my precious time on forums, I playing better than navigating forums which not fit with my opinions and ideas
  2. ArnulfFloyd

Dev Blog 20/09/18

Old game but compared to newer ones which become more complex and more detailed than in past, but why people want fantasy and semi-fantasy and not love historical accurated games? I've begun lost interest in Bannerlord because not is historical title
  3. ArnulfFloyd

Dev Blog 20/09/18

I not have become king in none of my playthroughs but I not feels no emotions and life in game, all playthroughs and characters were same, late game is very plain and stupid. I hope as Bannerlord will be more better and more interesting than Warband
  4. ArnulfFloyd

Taleworlds remembers what Mount and Blade is?

I not like as in M&B I cannot control my army which make me very sad because AI do weird things :sad: M&B is a action game after all and was one of most worst games which I've played(I hate FPS/TPS games)
  5. ArnulfFloyd

Also I disagree with a lot of forumers here because I am a hardcore strategy gamer
  6. ArnulfFloyd

Good comparision, whos next Rainbow Dash? I or forumer above me?
  7. ArnulfFloyd

Dev Blog 06/09/18

Bannerlord not is a strategy game, this thing make me to not looking forward to game, also removing new features reduces depth of game, not seems than Warband with some new features family trees and clans, these were underdeveloped and minor
  8. ArnulfFloyd

Mount & Blade 2 Bannerlord like all series is aimed primarily at arcade players and console plebs, marketing as RPG and strategy for attract audience from that genres. M&B feels very simple for strategy and RPG nee=rds because team not put so much effort but Bannerlord seems a AAA RPG because TW were a big indie company which want breaks in mainstream. I sincerely considers as M&B and M&B WB were mediocre games with worst RPG elements and underdeveloped RTS and grand strategy overtones, Bannerlord adding more but few essential things to series
  9. ArnulfFloyd

What are you playing right now?

I know as mod not offers historical units and instead I enjoy Sebidee Unit Pack for Age of Charlemagne
  10. ArnulfFloyd

Game Recommendations

I am greatest Total War fanboy of world I believe because I can replay without as these boring me, sure as I not have played Stronghold games never :lol: :lol: :lol:
  11. ArnulfFloyd

Dev Blog 20/09/18

I not have completed none of my playthroughs, when these reach 400 days I'm already bored and frustrated as I not get first castle, even with export/import character I am not able to complete victory conditions. I stopped playing game because this reason
  12. ArnulfFloyd

Dev Blog 20/09/18

But I not have finished none of my playthroughs which means as game was pretty grindy and challenging, also I become bored only after a month of playing - this thing says all in one sentence
  13. ArnulfFloyd

[DISCUSSION] Fan Suggestion Thread

I not play Warband anymore because with all mods not satisfy my strategy needs, I've return to Total War games(dont hate me but I like much than WB)
  14. ArnulfFloyd

Civil Wars in Bannerlord

Interesting and good as they remove senseless and boring claimants, but civil wars will make game more intense and more harder
  15. ArnulfFloyd

Dev Blog 20/09/18

I will says as Warband was a bad game with a good idea(sorry fanboys its true) is decent to play because FPS/TPS elements but after three playthroughs become boring and uninterestung, also roleplaying is very stupid because not allows a role than same adventurer from a unknown land
Back
Top Bottom