Recent content by armyguy31b

1. armyguy31b

Diplomacy 4.3 + OSP 2.0 (It is ALIVE!)

Think we can have a new map? nothing fancy just something alittle less...same old same old?
  2. armyguy31b

Killing

Hello Community, Forgive me if this has been asked before, for I have searched the entire forum and still nothing. I searched "Killable lords" I have the troop editor, and in such I noticed that we can edit the faction lords. If I were to untick "Hero" next to say Sanjar Khan, would my troops...
  3. armyguy31b

King Harlaus isn't fat...

at least lady Isolla is fit, and she puts out on Tuesdays.
  4. armyguy31b

King Harlaus isn't fat...

What has been seen cannot be unseen :cry:
  5. armyguy31b

Bug Reports.

Bard said:
    This wouldn't have be too much of a problem if not for the following: Going into the gamemap the whole map of Calradia went mad, with all the factions' towns and villages mixed into each other. Some of the Laurian towns were in Ormelli lands, and likewise. Some of the State realms were in Vaegir lands, some of the Lion's Throne were in the North on the coast while the HSE was scattered all throughout the map.

Looking closer I discovered the troops were similarly mixed, with hundreds of Laurian troops mixed in with Ormelli ones, Lion Throne with Imperial State etc. I also notice that new troops (all of the Ormellis) were nowhere to be found, instead, they were still Khergits (vanilla version).

Hey I'm having this same issue too, Bard. If your still around, did you fix it? I didn't edit anything, I don't have the patience for it.
  6. armyguy31b

Battlestar Galactica Tactical Mod - IT'S RELEASED

Ibanez said:
    Servitor said:
    Well, I tried it out.

I was trown into a space where I could see 2 ships and a planet behind them. I could change the fire mode of the right ship, or so it seemed. After pressing the 1 and 2 keys aimlessly for a while, the left "Armour Damage" (or whatever) was at 0%, and the right ship exploded. (Mine, right?) After the explosion I got thrown out of the game asking me if I enjoyed it.

Well, I am clearly doing something wrong, but no, I did not enjoy it.
    Could someone give me any advice on how this mod is supposed to be player?

Anyway, The visuals look pretty cool, and I wont even began at grasping how you all did it =.=
    Servitor
    Thank you:smile: All models made by Coxxon. You can find him at www.scifi-meshes.com/forums/. And I'm afraid there is nothing to be enjoyed in the mod, yet. :grin: I will work on it and add some features sometime.

One of the suppressing barrage type is stopping the enemy nukes %100. But you are not able to fire the main batteries while you're using it. But the other barrage style is only suppressing %50 or less randomly. But you have the chance of firing the main batteries. So, you can change your firing style to %100 stopping one from the other after you fired the main batteries. :smile: Give it a try... Good luck

So its not dead yet? I must have misunderstood somewhere here.

Outfrakingstanding! I wanna be a Colonial Marine and kick toaster ass!
  7. armyguy31b

Suggestions for Implementation within the Mod

Custom troops in the "manage your kingdom" menu. Set the name of your Kingdoms Infantry/Bow/Horse troops ahead of time in the troops.txt.

When you conquer a castle, that has a village, or City, the volunteers will upgrade into your named troop types, the same way that tweak in the tweaks thread works if your assigned to a faction, and conquer a town, its culture becomes your factions. And if your up to it, allow us to assign armor. Something like integrate the troop editor into the game.

When I destroy the Holy Swadian Empire, I want them to be dead. So when there units are still popping up ie. Initiate, acolyte, blah blah it really pisses me off.

Edit: Adding on, Setting up Recruitment centers, either at Castles or Cities to bring in more "Line" type Troops. Example: Praven builds a recruitment center. Within 2 or more weeks 50 or so "Infantry" are recruited and fully trained.
  8. armyguy31b

SP Fantasy The Last Alliance Mod

shu216 said:
    tegalad said:
    so, is this thing still going or not? i hope it is.

Lux, over and out.
    no its dead i think

There goes my dream of leading a Company of Gondorian Soldiers in battle :sad: :cry:
  9. armyguy31b

SP Fantasy Second Age

You had me at my own Kingdom :smile:
  10. armyguy31b

Suggestions for V2.0

speaking of prisoners on the previous page, Prisoner Trains would be a nice addition. As well as rescuing POWs from towns, and castles. Something like 12 Ravenstern Rangers and you sneak into an enemy town/castle/camp and set the prisoners free. Hire them or let them go. Same for Lords, when you say a purse of gold is over there to a guard, and he lets you in, you can help the lord/s escape because the door is unlocked for you. Make a run for it, and say the quest requires you to give them horses from your inventory to make the getaway.

escaped prisoner parties roaming as well. These guys can be armed with whatever they find, machete..pitchfork...arming sword..club..staff...rocks
  11. armyguy31b

Suggestions for V2.0

Saxondragon,

Great work! So good it should be its own game entirely. I'd pay $50 for it. Anyways, I was reading through this forum, and then this thread looking for more on the Noldor. I have read that creating the Noldor as a playable faction would be unbalancing. I don't quite understand, especially if they are always out in small companies, which is more like a platoon than a company. If it can be coded to only allow Nordor parties to reach a maximum of say... 60, while the rest of the factions companies carry around 120, I think it would be very balancing. My reason for bringing this up, is after several engagements with the Noldor Rangers, I have come to respect, and admire them. Another suggestion would be to maybe instead of adding a city, rather small villages that dot the forest where the companies spawn. I don't think new NPC's would be needed, or maybe just one that is constantly traveling, in the way that Companions do, from tavern to tavern. But in the Noldor Faction leaders case, village to village. In the case of Lords and Vassals, The Noldor leader would not hold any, as they are a very nationalistic race: One flag, one leader, one nation. The player, if he so chooses to join the Noldor, would not be granted a fief, but yet a Ranger company. Player would not hold any significant rank of lord or such, but be in the service of the Noldor king, as a Captain. The Captain's mission is to patrol the Forest, and protect the Noldor people from harm. As recognition of service to the King, the Player would be awarded unique items, horses, or even a piece of armor, that you need to prove yourself to receive, a complete a full suit of Noldor Captains Armor.

I apologize, I kinda went off there. I am eagerly awaiting the next installment. Soldier on, keep up the good work!
  12. armyguy31b

ALL REBELS UNITE

I agree about the Rebel factions being able to recruit from towns. Although, if you Rebel, and defeat the Kingdom you rebelled against, shouldn't you become the new leader of that faction and the colors reset to original, only with you as faction leader? Then you can recruit and do what you want. Maybe possibly give land to your companions? Alayen or Lezalit for example...
  13. armyguy31b

War

I lol'd.
  14. armyguy31b

little problem

cheers, Merc. That worked. Thank you.
  15. armyguy31b

little problem

The Mercenary said:
    Is that a naked woman on your desk top?

Alright, since you installed these mods to increase your textures and such, I suggest you try switching to DX7 instead of DX9.

negative on the naked woman. That is Vida Guera, and she is wearing a camouflage bikini, and saluting.

I'll try that, but I would like to know why all of a sudden is this happening now, when it worked before without a hitch.
Back
Top Bottom